Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rene-Rator

Started by tak22, October 28, 2006, 06:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynx2000nl

Quote from: vince on December 21, 2007, 09:01:12 PM
Hi Lynx200nl;

I was hoping that you might answer 2 questions for me about the Rene-Rator.

In the later rendition of the device the output coil on the ring seems to have a center tap connection whereas the earlier one does not. Is that correct?

Is the core ring a full circle with the magnet placed on top of it at the blocker coil locations or is the ring incomplete with the magnet inserted into it to form the whole circle?

Thanks
Vince

Vince.
The ring is cut open and the magnet is placed between the core. I thought about the actuator coils, blocking the field. They should be flat pancake coils like Tesla did. Place them between the magnet and the core.

The second version taps half way as actuator voltage input. I did this to show that only a little amount of energy generated is needed tot keep it going.

Take care that your core has high saturation values, like the cores Bearden used on the MEG.
But even plain soft iron works good.

The second device i posted is even easier to build. Take care that you use 4 equal output coils and that they are placed in series. This way there is a balance all over the unit. All the time and won't cause back EMF on the coil in the middle. Ergo tap as much free energy as you'd like.

have fun

zaydana

lynx2000nl:

Have you actually built either of these 2 circuits? I'm thinking about building the second one, although knowing somebody else has made it work would give me a lot more motivation...

AhuraMazda

Quote from: lynx2000nl on December 23, 2007, 08:00:12 AM
[The second device i posted is even easier to build. Take care that you use 4 equal output coils and that they are placed in series. This way there is a balance all over the unit. All the time and won't cause back EMF on the coil in the middle. Ergo tap as much free energy as you'd like.

have fun

@lynx2000nl
Where are you posting your stuff? I find nothing on photobucket.com.

AM

lynx2000nl

Quote from: AhuraMazda on December 23, 2007, 09:26:36 AM
Quote from: lynx2000nl on December 23, 2007, 08:00:12 AM
[The second device i posted is even easier to build. Take care that you use 4 equal output coils and that they are placed in series. This way there is a balance all over the unit. All the time and won't cause back EMF on the coil in the middle. Ergo tap as much free energy as you'd like.

have fun

@lynx2000nl
Where are you posting your stuff? I find nothing on photobucket.com.

AM

Goto Photobucket.com and search for : renerator. You'll find both diagrams.

We are now in the proces of completing the 2nd device. As you can see in this post. The simulation clearly shows how and that it works. It is very simple and the basic rule is: Balance !
The 2nd device is very simple to build, but requires an external source to provide a sinus wave.
Altough this is no problem, it doesn;t keep itself running. Unlike the renerator, which is a little more complex, but which starts resonating by it self when a short magnet field is introduced.

suc6 all.

I can't post to much here. So logging out now.

vince

Hi Lynx2000nl;

Well, I gave the rene-rator a shot. I used 3/8'' cold rolled steel for the core and annealed it, so it is very magnetic. My magnets are stacks of 3/8'' Neo magnets,(very strong). My blocker coils are flat pancake tesla type coils like you suggested and are made onto small brass spools that fit the ends of the steel core.  I used the first wiring diagram without the center tap.  I only had used diodes which I believe are OK although I was having trouble testing them.  I know I am getting induction because if I remove one of the magnet stacks and replace it I do get voltage at the opposite collector coil on the second ring. It will not resonate!  I must admit that I did not wind the collector coils but instead I used 6 factory wound 12volt coils that I had. I put 3 of them on each ring and wired them in series to each other. The have a slightly bigger hole than the core but they do seem to receive magnetic induction. Sorry for the poor pictures but I using a cell phone camera and waiting for a new camera to arrive. 

What do you think?