Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorrotechnology

low testing:      1.224 volts @ 0.03 amps yielding 0.13 SCCM

would this be enough with an adequately tiny jet to make an eternal flame from an earth battery source, etc , etc?

zorrotechnology

high voltage is not really high, no more than 2.17 volts and amps around 130 and bingo you have 19 liters per minute for 351 watts or so

citfta

Zorro would you please resize you pictures you are posting so they fit on the page.  You can open them in the Paint program that comes with Windows and then crop them down to reduce all the wasted white area around them.  It makes the page much easier to read if we don't have to keep scrolling from side to side.

For all you naysayers out there I have some information for you.  Technology is constantly changing.  When I worked in industry it was a well known "fact" you couldn't build an industrial laser without having a spark gap inside the laser tube.  Everyone "knew" RF couldn't be used to fire a laser.

Well the Trumpf company in Germany built a laser using RF to fire the laser gases.  This improved the performance of the laser by eliminating the pollution of the gases from the spark inside the laser tube.  The RF made a much more efficient and reliable laser.

I seriously doubt the political party idea is going anywhere.  The powers that be are not going to let that happen.  But I also believe there is a strong possibility the technology being presented here is very real.  I, like most  here, hope they are able to somehow get it into the hands of the people.

Respectfully,
Carroll

zorrotechnology

Dear Citfta,

Thank you for your support. It is not as if we are asking anyone for money. And anyone thinks they are smarter than a million dollar test lab is being foolish. As far as the Political Party is concerned.....it is a way for us to change the expectations of all people. It is through Underground Manufacturing and Distribution that we hope to make the most salacious world improvement. Obviously people mocking us and deriding us are not going to be on an install list. To install a unit on your house that can get you off the grid and allow you to sell power back up the grid we are looking at backeres who will make much of the money on grid buyback , but you could back yourself too. So it is important to keep the players secret and get enough of them out there before press announcement....while doing overground demonstrations as a political party that is trying to help replace war over oil with people as the power producers in a REVERSE THE GRID CAMPAIGN ......and the installations are not only proprietary but part of an official Research and Development program so that the Electric Companies can not look past the grid tie.