Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: zorrotechnology on February 11, 2016, 09:10:56 AM
Brad, my brother, The Free Energy Party hopes to further uplift the benchmark of Requisite Independent Lab documentation. When it is a very expensive Independent test lab we should respect that , however, we know that anyone involved in a deeper way wants to kick the tires, so ....of course.

Will PM you.

Brad

Paul-R

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 10, 2016, 01:33:09 AM

It works via special resonance and pulses and and harmonics and special materials and special design,
breaks the 1.23 Volt  standard for hydrogen production, because it can get it done at lower voltage.

This sounds remarkably similar to Bob Boyce:

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter10.pdf

memoryman

"Anything under 2.4 watt hours per liter is over-unity" i.e. 2.4 x 3,600= 8,640Joules/l
So, for 20l, less than 20l x 8,640J=17.28kJ is OU.
500W x 60s= 30,000Ws = 30kJ, far from OU.

Nink

Nothing is overunity until you can prove it is overunity in a self contained environment.

I have no idea why you would need 1/2 a million dollars in test equipment, just show your device can be completely powered using the hydrogen gas it generates and have additional power to spare.  Connect the device to a fuel cell that is powered by the hydrogen gas the device creates, prime the fuel cell with a small amount of hydrogen,  Turn the device on. Now let it run for 48 hours. This should be more than sufficient proof.

I guess you needed the test equipment because you had to plug your device into a wall socket.

The fact you can run your system on 1.22 volts input is irrelevant, anyone on here with two coils of wire can do that. 

Until you can prove your device generates enough hydrogen to power itself all you have is yet another so called OU device that needs to be plugged in.

tinman

Well i emailed zorro,but as of yet,i have not heard anything back from him in regards to some sort of deal ::)

Another one for the bin i think?.

Brad