Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: memoryman on February 11, 2016, 12:46:04 PM
"Anything under 2.4 watt hours per liter is over-unity" i.e. 2.4 x 3,600= 8,640Joules/l
So, for 20l, less than 20l x 8,640J=17.28kJ is OU.
500W x 60s= 30,000Ws = 30kJ, far from OU.

Check your math.

TinselKoala

David Wenbert.... has been making claims of overunity electrolysis since at least 2007, when he gave this interview on Peswiki:

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/shows/2007/Transcript--David_Wenbert--Water_Fuel_Cells_and_Electromagnetic_Overunity_Similarities.doc

where the quote saying "Anything under 2.4 watt hours per liter is over-unity" appears.

Also in that interview -- summer of 2007 remember -- is this quote:

QuoteExactly -- we call it the IDU, or Irrefutable Demonstration Unit, and it will consist of a 3 kilowatt portable generator – just an off-the-shelf Honda generator, running itself off of a water fuel cell.  And the water fuel cell will be plugged into the 10 amp (12 volt, 10 amp) DC auxiliary circuit.  So, it won't even be running off the AC.  And we should be at that point in the next few months – it's just a question of building a final cell that incorporates everything that we've learned so far.  Our findings to-date are generally posted on that page (at www.watercell.info), and if you look at the bottom of that page, there is a graphic showing the input waveform that the water fuel cell requires (from Stan Meyer), and above that, some oscilloscope tracings of the output waveform of the Joseph Newman energy machine.  And you can see at a glance that they are virtually identical.

Unfortunately none of the websites associated with Wenbert in Sterling's article seem to be active today. And of course the "IDU" never materialized.

(And let's not forget about ETI in Austin..... who have considerable experience in testing electrolysis claims. Has the Free Energy Party contacted them about this?)

TinselKoala

Quote from: memoryman on February 11, 2016, 12:46:04 PM
"Anything under 2.4 watt hours per liter is over-unity" i.e. 2.4 x 3,600= 8,640Joules/l
So, for 20l, less than 20l x 8,640J=17.28kJ is OU.
500W x 60s= 30,000Ws = 30kJ, far from OU.

2.4 watt-hours per liter x 60 minutes/hour x 60 seconds/minute = 8640 watt-seconds (or Joules) per liter

20 liters x 8640 Joules/liter = 172800 Joules (or 172.8 kJ) for 20 liters

30 kJ << 172.8 kJ

TinselKoala

Wasn't it just last year that the Free Energy Party was telling us how Steve Spisak was going to Save The World from the Tyranny of Big Oil with his Overunity Motor-Generators? And how "independent testing" proved Steve's claims? How they couldn't proceed to further testing because of a broken solder joint?

And we saw in Steve's videos how he was somehow able to take a _current_ reading simply by touching two probes from his DMM across the wiring of the running machine, without breaking any connections?

Please refresh my  memory on this, because I'm starting to lose track of things....    :'(