Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Look, Bill (Pirate) .... your 400 LED video made the Free Energy Party's list of Free-Energy-Proofs !

http://www.freeenergyparty.org/Free-Energy-Proofs.html

It's too bad that your good work appears alongside a bunch of proven fakes, charlatans and false claimants.

EV Gray
Stan Meyers
Aviso
Rossi
Willis
Newman
Yildiz
Hutchison
Kapanadze
Heins

etc etc.

Oh well... blame it on "Sue"....

(I'm jealous... why didn't my "Cheese Power" make the list?  ;D   )

sm0ky2

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 16, 2016, 01:47:47 AM
So... two months ago Dave began blaming this statement on "Sue" .... why did it take so long, Dave? When I told you TEN MONTHS ago that Spisak's measurements were bogus? 

Dave, your credibility is nil. You can refer to "independent laboratory" results all you like, but until you post verifiable information as to who these "laboratories" are and just what they tested, how they tested it and what they actually reported, your statements continue to be "highly suspect" to say the least.

umm,... I'm going to try to state this in a way that you don't think I've completely lost my mind here....

I have always been stand-offish towards the QuMoGen model.

Ever since the chas cambell event (which I conclude started this fad). When we proved to Chas that his rolling ball mechanism would never work, he immediately switched to the Motor running a Generator.
Everyone knew this was bogus when he presented it.
And many others have taken the idea and ran with it, propagandizing all sorts of nonsense.

The whole QoMoGen social occurrence seems, at face value, to be a whole load of B.S.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We know well the laws of induction, and resistance, reactance, impedance, capaticance, voltages, current, and power.

We know this cannot work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago, someone showed me something.

I wasn't sure where he was going with this information, so i patiently heard him out, and took a look at what he was saying... Preparing my rebuttal on the ropes, to pounce upon his b.s. with razor sharp talons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then i was forced to recant, and admit that i truly did not know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am i talking about?

Efficiency.

What do we know about efficiency, and what does it "mean" to us?

When we assume that 100% is the maximum efficiency of a system, or conversion process, or energy harnessing. etc.

What exactly does that mean? 100% of what? exactly.......

I urge each and every one of you to consider something.
take this seriously, and do proper due dillegence in your investiagtions of human history.
science, technology, electronics, and the like.

Observe the discussions consering "efficiency".

What i tell you now, hereforth and whatworth, is this:

Systems of the days old, have improved in "efficiency" over the past 200 years, by MORE than 100%.

WTF?

Do the math on this, and measure what you may.

An older technology motor, can be more than 100% LESS efficient than a modern day Generator.

this sounds rediculously stupid i know,.. but it exists there in our history.
We have made such improvements over time, that to exceed our own perspective of "what efficiency is".

What this means, or what we can do with it, i am not certain at this time.

But i can no longer dismiss the principal of a QuMoGem at face value.

And while i have never observed a "working" model of motor - generator powering itself.
Such is not inherently (or at least does not seem to be) impossible.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

TinselKoala

Now I think you are playing around with words and concepts.

Efficiency, as we typically use it here, means the ratio of energy INPUT to energy OUTPUT. So if a device actually puts out more energy than it takes in from all sources, we say that it is more than 100 percent efficient.

However, if some kind of device, like a generator design, starts out at say 40 percent efficiency (it only puts out, in usable form, 40 percent of the energy it takes to run it) and by improving various things you now have boosted its efficiency to 90 percent...that's a _gain_ in efficiency of over 100 percent !!! You have more than doubled its efficiency !!
However, you still can't make it run itself, because your actual overall efficiency is less than 100 percent.

And there is no way that you can connect two or more devices, each with an actual efficiency less than 100 percent, and wind up with something that is greater than 100 percent efficiency overall.

(Of course if you want to nitpick, every device is 100 percent efficient, because that part of the input that is not useful output goes into waste heat, vibration, noise, etc, all of which will total to 100 percent of the input energy when everything is measured and the sums are done correctly. My electric room heater is 100 percent efficient because it turns all of the energy it uses into... heat for my room!)

sm0ky2

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 16, 2016, 02:04:37 AM
Look, Bill (Pirate) .... your 400 LED video made the Free Energy Party's list of Free-Energy-Proofs !

http://www.freeenergyparty.org/Free-Energy-Proofs.html

It's too bad that your good work appears alongside a bunch of proven fakes, charlatans and false claimants.

EV Gray
Stan Meyers
Aviso
Rossi
Willis
Newman
Yildiz
Hutchison
Kapanadze
Heins

etc etc.

Oh well... blame it on "Sue"....

(I'm jealous... why didn't my "Cheese Power" make the list?  ;D   )

What does it say to you about a "political party" that does not engage in the study of political history?
Some of these devices and technologies presented in their website, are ALREADY adopted by our government.

What is the purpose of running on such a campaign?

Suppose I run for President, on the premise that I will offer rebates to under income citizens to help them buy Food.

your response would be "we already have food stamps"  right?

Many of the valid "energy" devices on this website, are already listed publicly in federal contingency plans.

These guys did not do their homework, nor will ANY member of their party EVER become president of the United States.

Why?  Because they are borderline retarted.....
Everyone who has ever gotten into a business, knowing nothing about it, and refusing to do their homework on the industry they are attempting to engage in, has failed!
(within a small handful of entrepreneurs who managed to blindly succeed)
Politics is no different from any other corporate sector in these regards.

With the slightest amount of funding, and the hiring of profession campaign management teams,
This sort of situation would have been prevented.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Dog-One

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 16, 2016, 02:28:13 AM
(Of course if you want to nitpick, every device is 100 percent efficient, because that part of the input that is not useful output goes into waste heat, vibration, noise, etc, all of which will total to 100 percent of the input energy when everything is measured and the sums are done correctly. My electric room heater is 100 percent efficient because it turns all of the energy it uses into... heat for my room!)

Fair enough.

So lets say I had a wild hair day and built a device that consumes 100 watts of electrical power and seems to output only 2 watts of heat dissipation and 10 watts of electromagnetic radiated (RF) energy.  Trying and trying no one is able to account for the other 88 watts.  If and I do mean IF this was possible, for just a brief moment, would you consider this device is transforming/converting known power into some unknown form?

Next question.  Would you suppose maybe, just possibly, this process could be reversed to extract real known power from some unknown source?

I'm curious Tinsel if you still have the wonder, like a child to think something like this could actually happen; not in a dream state, but in real reproducible physical form.