Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 16, 2016, 02:04:37 AM
Look, Bill (Pirate) .... your 400 LED video made the Free Energy Party's list of Free-Energy-Proofs !

http://www.freeenergyparty.org/Free-Energy-Proofs.html

It's too bad that your good work appears alongside a bunch of proven fakes, charlatans and false claimants.

EV Gray
Stan Meyers
Aviso
Rossi
Willis
Newman
Yildiz
Hutchison
Kapanadze
Heins

etc etc.

Oh well... blame it on "Sue"....

(I'm jealous... why didn't my "Cheese Power" make the list?  ;D   )

Gee, I am suddenly famous.  At least, I thought I was.  Seems the link has been taken down.  (404 error link not found)  I went to the main site and it too is gone.  Man, that was not even enough time to impress the ladies.

If it ever does get put back up, I think I will protest their use of my work as an example of O.U.  As anyone who knows me knows, I have never, ever claimed O.U. nor anything like it with anything I have done to date.

Also, why didn't your Cheese Power make the list?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Nink

So far all claims of OU have fallen into 5 categories

1) The inventor deliberately falsified data for the purpose of misleading the public.  They Lied
2) The inventor misunderstood the power consumption and or power created by the device.   They are ignorant
3) The inventor didn't understand where the power source was coming from.  New unknown energy source (osmotic, RF scavange, Radiation...)
4) Someone stole a persons invention and presented it out of context. The original inventor clearly stated it was not OU and never professed it was OU
5) The inventor created an OU device

Anyone who falls in category 1 or 4 should never be trusted again as they have lost creditability
Anyone who falls in category 2 or 3 who openly admits they are in error should have our trust and support (They learned something)
Anyone who falls in Category 5 - No idea it has never happened

Question what category does this one fall in ?

zorrotechnology

The Free Energy Party only honors Independent Lab Documentation, but began to set up categories in our search for historic or current proofs of Free Energy. In these cases we try to list them as; According to:   ..............we are fully aware that people want to stone anyone showing non conventional energy sources. War over oil is ok but to call the wind perpetual or to call the sun perpetual or to call geothermal perpetual or to call magnetism or wave power perpetual is a reason to be knocked on the ground and mocked but .....of course....Perpetual War is ok. We are sharing with you an Independent Lab documentation of a new type of electrolyzer that breaks the current paradigm, the test lab was made available to the heads of Overunity.com under confidentiality. You would think people would like the potential for progress but the fakers and scammers have grown us to be sour pusses, but let us not kill Galileo were he to come along.

zorrotechnology

I understand people are really desiring answers and that it is psychologically hard to believe anything.....but this particular test lab was SURE they would be able to find something wrong....and they went over everything many many times and were simply shocked.....