Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

So far, all you have done is talk: ranting about skeptics, oil conspiracy etc.
Saying that a particular lab could not find something makes no difference. DEMONSTRATE.

zorrotechnology

I said the Independent Test Lab could not find anything wrong and they were shocked at the results.  An Independent lab documentation is a demonstration silly. The Free Energy Party is scheduling Underground Manufacture and Distribution and Overground Demonstrations at news conferences in front of Capitol buildings etc, but people will only doubt the self looping demonstrations. That is why exhaustive Independent Lab documentation is the best demonstration. Coming here has been a mistake, It seems that free energy forums are made up of energy breakthrough sour pusses who given the chance would talk any inventor of an overunity process into killing himself. lol .....I come here to report the wonderful news documented with Independent Lab third party testing and you are so used to bitch slapping hope and pissing on potential that you make it clear that supposed "Free Energy" people are the last ones we want to tell about a breakthrough. Sorry for sharing. I will leave you to your negativity. Good bye.

citfta

Not everyone on this forum is against any claims of major breakthroughs.  You need to understand that every week several people come to this and other forums with nothing but claims and most have no idea what they are talking about.  And a lot of them don't even have any idea how to make any real measurements or do any real testing.  What you have claimed so far sounds much better than a lot of what we see here.   Please don't be discouraged by those asking hard questions.   They have just become hardened by all the false claims.

I believe you posted earlier that some of the members of this forum have been invited to see a demonstration.  If that is correct then I will wait until I see their opinion before making any judgement about your claims.

Respectfully,
Carroll

pomodoro

Unfortunately for you sir,  electrolysis of water has been studied by many clever people on here and it seems they can smell a rat. You want to win some election yet you hide the name of the multi million laboratory that apparently tested the instrument. Step one is to prove the test is real othewise  please stop wasting out time. It was your clever idea to have the report as the foundation of your OU announcement, so it will be a very quick fall from grace if you can't prove its originality.

zorrotechnology

The name of the test lab and the inventor was provided to the owner of this forum. The Owner of a seperate test lab who now is on the Free Energy Party staff contacted the lab and cross verified the information. A US congressman was present during the actual testing. I am informing you the tech involves new discoveries that none of the rest of us are familiar with. The DOE thought there must be a sweet spot at 22,000 hz or whatever the mention was, but were informed that this was not the case at all, a new process is being used that goes beyond, pulsing and frequency sciences. We were simply sharing the tech but will continue to protect the identity of the inventor and the test lab unless you are part of our team or participating teams. What is now especially exciting is the hope for development of an equal efficiency breakthrough PEM cell by reversing the tech.