Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorrotechnology

This forum is a manner of publishing, all the publishing in the world has not stopped war over oil. We need UNDERGROUND MANUFACTURING and OVERGROUND DEMONSTRATIONS BY THE FIRST POLITICAL PARTY WITH A FREE ENERGY PLATFORM IN HISTORY. NEWS COVERAGE IS PUBLISHING, BUT MANUFACTURING NEEDS TO BE PROPRIETARY OR CONFIDENTIAL MANUFACTURING TO AVERT ILLEGAL MONOPOLISTIC RESTRAINT OF TRADE.

Pirate88179

There is not now, nor has there ever been, ANY 3rd party, documented and replicated free energy devices.

Not a single one. 

So, your party is based upon something that does not exist.  This makes it no different from any other political party.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

memoryman

Wasif Kahloon is/was a very obvious fake. I had a number of public 'conversations' with him in which he was very repetitive and elusive. After a while I lost interest and moved on to better things.
Dave, if you are referring to Simon Derricutt in "Simon's henchmen", then say so; if not, make clear who you mean.
Your party may be well-intended (or a front for the oil-cartel) but your P.R. can use professional help.
Btw, how are Hopegirl & company doing with their 'proven' OU resonance contraption?

zorrotechnology

I didnt say Wasif , who by the way was only standing in for the real inventor, had anything that works. I said , UNTIL WE TEST THINGS LETS NOT PUNISH INVENTORS IN ADVANCE. You twist my words. Steven Greer does not have any tech but he collects money. Searls own staff says the process is not overunity but they still collect money. Keshe will not submit anything to Independent Lab review and appears to be working with the CIA to associate "Free Energy" with weaponry, but he still collects money. Hope Moore got a tech from Timothy Thrapp and acted like it was her own and collected money having people build something they admitted did not work yet. Later she blamed conspiracy on being unwilling to submit the QEG to Independent Lab Review....and she continues to collect money.  The Free Energy Party collected a total of about five thousand dollars looking over the world for an energy source but when confronting haters and attackers stopped any fundraising for well over a year. After four years of searching the Earth we finally found a tech that tested with Independent Laboratory proofs. We continue to work toward using this tech as part of a political campaign in association with several celebrities during public demonstrations.

zorrotechnology

snide memoryman,  Hope Girl and Keshe and Searl never approached Independent Lab documentation and do not have technologies that have been proven.....and Proven, should mean independent lab documentation, or is proven when memoryman works for the oil companies and he says forget Independent Lab documention and give it to me to make an official statement? I dont think so. I am not collecting money, I dont need anyones approval. I came here sharing with Stefan's group a technology that has been independent lab documented...anyone with a genuine interest in working with the tech rather than pissing on it can meet the inventor and talk to the test lab but trolls can stick it. .....I dont want anything from you.  btw, if you think I need help with PR, explain why almost fifty thousand people have joined our group and supporting me? It is because I have character and I am trying to do good in the world not just sit around with negative pissy psychobabble like some disdain filled naysayers against Independent Lab testing here on this page.