Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

When the producer of the show forced our famous genius team to proclaim the Archimedes device a "myth"....

Now, we see the technology popping up all over the world.

Eric Jacqmain should get a Nobel Prize or at least a commendation.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MileHigh

Smoky2:

QuoteI just wish everyone would give Eric (Jacqmain) his due credit for making all this possible.

What, for "discovering" the parabola and the mirror?

Hey, in grade 7 at lunch time I used to go on the balcony with a magnifying glass and burn holes in newspaper.  A couple of times I even managed to get the newspaper to catch fire.  Eric Jacqmain probably wasn't even born when I did that.  I want a Nobel Prize also.

What about that dance floor and the trons and the hoes?  What's that all about?

MileHigh

MileHigh

Chet:

QuotePete [PIH123]
Please don't rewrite history or your intent here !
Your anonymous 3rd degree public interrogation /abuse of member Gotoluc by his full name   in a  dedicated thread using  his name  [since removed] was exactly what got you poked in the chest , your ignorant assumptions and innuendos regarding Luc in this matter were appalling to say the least.

Stop the Thought Police nonsense.

What's a typical pattern for almost everybody:  Start replicating some new found clip on YouTube with some kind of free energy pitch.   Do a few clips and report results.  Keep testing with discouraging results.  Say nothing, let thread die.  Do not come back and report any final negative conclusion, show no accountability.  Thread is dead.  No opportunity for people searching on the alleged free energy pitch to find reported results from a replicator that it did not work as claimed.  Scammer that made YouTube pitch continues on their merry way trying to bait new cu$tomer$.

Luc follows the pattern very often.  Pete was trying to help a woman not part with one hundred and twenty thousand dollars that might comprise the bulk of her own personal wealth.  He simply was trying to get Luc to invoke closure on his experiments.  There is nothing wrong with that, and in fact it was a noble thing to do.

Stop your Thought Police tactics.  It's your behaviour that is the appalling behaviour.

MileHigh

ramset

Officer Mile High
It would be much better for you to put your foot back in your mouth and stop playing with Members lives here.
you have played this tune for quite some time and Now you Place Luc on an "accomplice " footing with this QEG
fiasco because of some completely passive attempts he made with a few Microwave Oven Transformers some paper clips  chewing Gum and a few rolls of Bailing wire .

Your true intensions are apparent by Your indictment above of Luc and others because they don't behave the way you wish ,
and follow your Rules of conduct ??

who is playing what here ??Thought police ??

the pot is calling the Kettle Black and throwing stones from a glass house.

But we can discuss this Much further elsewhere [in another thread]

START ONE PLEASE !!!

Chet K
PS
I will be dusting off the Steelcage and reviewing the rules [No Biting Gouging sharp objects etc etc]
PPS
Today is family day so I may take a while to respond...

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

QuoteNow you Place Luc on an "accomplice " footing with this QEG fiasco

Don't play straw man, I never said anything like that at all.

Heaven forbid that you ask someone to summarize their results so that a quintessential "little old lady" doesn't make a very bad decision and give her money to scammers.  That's exactly the same spirit that TK was bringing to the table with his QEG videos and he is righteous for doing it.

What's are the new buzz phrases?  Triggering a "micro-aggression" and "safe space?"

Have you heard of Melissa Click?

P.S.:  I was threatened by your buddy Luc for expressing the human emotion of frustration.