Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Playing gravity...

Started by iacob alex, March 03, 2016, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: LibreEnergia on March 03, 2016, 03:23:48 PM
This statement is absolutely false. It is impossible to make a mechanical device that relies on gravity alone as the prime mover.

What part of the statement  'gravity is a conservative field' do you  not understand?

It's possible that at massive energies this symmetry breaks down, but for all practical purposes on earth this is irrelevant.

LibreEnergia

I believe you are going to have some surprises this year. I already have a device that accelerates but I had a timing problem of the sifters which I believe I have solved. and I also have new designs that may blow your mind of what it can do for it could be what Bessler did for it is reversible. Here is a sample of my design work that I had been holding back on but will not make claim on either, for I have much better.
Also here is a link to my videos that I had released but there will be some good new ones this year.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

LibreEnergia

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 03, 2016, 05:22:06 PM
LibreEnergia

I believe you are going to have some surprises this year. I already have a device that accelerates but I had a timing problem of the sifters which I believe I have solved. and I also have new designs that may blow your mind of what it can do for it could be what Bessler did for it is reversible. Here is a sample of my design work that I had been holding back on but will not make claim on either, for I have much better.
Also here is a link to my videos that I had released but there will be some good new ones this year.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

I'll bet you any amount you care to name that it will not work.

You say it accelerates then had a 'timing' problem... I'd say the starting condition has some stored potential energy that allows it to accelerate initially. Then,  friction works its magic, initial energy is dissipated and the system stops. 

The best "gravity wheel" device is a simple flywheel. It's not over unity but it will have the best potential runtime of any device.

memoryman

"The best "gravity wheel" device is a simple flywheel." A flywheel has nothing to do with gravity.
" I already have a device that accelerates but I had a timing problem of the sifters which I believe I have solved."
So close... and yet so far away.

AB Hammer

Quote from: LibreEnergia on March 03, 2016, 06:24:15 PM
I'll bet you any amount you care to name that it will not work.

You say it accelerates then had a 'timing' problem... I'd say the starting condition has some stored potential energy that allows it to accelerate initially. Then,  friction works its magic, initial energy is dissipated and the system stops. 

The best "gravity wheel" device is a simple flywheel. It's not over unity but it will have the best potential runtime of any device.

LibreEnergia

You will have to wait till I finish the rebuild. But I will describe the test.
On a single arm that the axle is in the middle. One counterweight on one side and the other side had the mechanism. From the point of the counterweight at noon then release by lifting the holder off the top. The wheel made one full rotation after the mechanism shifted and then accelerated. The second was faster and the shiftier shifted a little quicker and again on the third and then shifted to soon and had misaligned the shiftier. At the slower speed it would not become misaligned. So no longevity test could be done until correcting the problem. You can reference the wheel of death for what it is mimicking.

The test showing gain is already producing energy from gravity. But there is a lot more and when I show the rebuild I will also show the original. But I will also be showing a lot more.  8)

Alan

AB Hammer

Here is one of 10 of my first years builds in 2007

Note: There is more weight on the descending side than the ascending side but it gets stuck in this position.
I learned a lot after those days.  ;D

Alan