Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toyota's new wooden electric car

Started by markdansie, March 09, 2016, 06:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Nink

Quote from: markdansie on March 09, 2016, 06:32:29 AM
That is correct and electric car made from wood

http://revolution-green.com/toyotas-new-car-made-wood/

Kind Regards

Good thing Lithium ion batteries don't ever explode or catch on fire and wood doesn't burn.  Someone thought this through I see.

citfta

Quote from: Nink on March 09, 2016, 07:36:00 AM
Good thing Lithium ion batteries don't ever explode or catch on fire and wood doesn't burn.  Someone thought this through I see.

I suppose your car doesn't use gasoline or diesel as a fuel?  And it doesn't have hundreds of pounds of plastic interior panels and seat covers etc?  Or any plastic bumpers or exterior trim made of plastic.   I think the only thing not thought through was your post.  I was a volunteer firefighter for over 26 years and I can guarantee any modern car will burn very quickly.  At least the burned gasses from wood are not toxic like the gasses from all the plastic used in most cars.  Most people that die in car fires die from the toxic smoke long before the fire actually gets to them.

Nink

Quote from: citfta on March 09, 2016, 08:13:53 AM
I suppose your car doesn't use gasoline or diesel as a fuel?  And it doesn't have hundreds of pounds of plastic interior panels and seat covers etc?  Or any plastic bumpers or exterior trim made of plastic.   I think the only thing not thought through was your post.  I was a volunteer firefighter for over 26 years and I can guarantee any modern car will burn very quickly.  At least the burned gasses from wood are not toxic like the gasses from all the plastic used in most cars.  Most people that die in car fires die from the toxic smoke long before the fire actually gets to them.

You are absolutely correct after reviewing thousands of materials to manufacture a concept car, wood is the least flammable, amazing flame suppressant, lightest construction, highest safety standard with crumple protection so is by far the most optimum material to build a car of the future from. And it now has the endorsement of a fire fighter Way to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVPdmzrGCM

Paul-R

Wood is neither easy to work with nor cheap.

Why not recycled plastic put through the process used for making compost bins etc? It would need strengthening ribs to give it more engineered qualities. Maybe a frame of appropriate strength using another material.