Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance Circuits and Resonance Systems

Started by hartiberlin, March 15, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

@Mag's

Below is a quick sketch of the base circuit i am experimenting with ATM.

Odd operation at first glance,but i have a full wave across both coil's as i had hoped for.
All coils on same toroid core of course.
Will post some scope shot's when i get back tomorrow from my boat trip.

Brad

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 18, 2016, 09:56:01 PM
@Mag's

Below is a quick sketch of the base circuit i am experimenting with ATM.

Odd operation at first glance,but i have a full wave across both coil's as i had hoped for.
All coils on same toroid core of course.
Will post some scope shot's when i get back tomorrow from my boat trip.

Brad

That interesting.  Are the coils on 1 core?   

Bringing some stuff I had at home bench for the mechanical resonance project. Take pics and start a thread, along with a JT resonance thread. 

Need some sleep tonight or tomorrow will be a sluggish day.

Mags

verpies

Quote from: Magluvin on March 18, 2016, 05:07:25 PM
Did you mean,  "become comparable to the lengths of the 'conductors'" or inductors?
Conductors in inductors

tinman

Below are two test results from slightly different circuit's.

I have switched over to my hybrid toroid inductor,and the results are very good indeed.
there is something about this hybrid toroid that always exceeds results from that of standard wound toroid inductors.

The first circuit is the one that MH classes as the !standard! JT circuit,but after many comments from others on my youtube channel and here,it would seem that the second circuit is considered as the standard JT circuit. It is most defiantly the most efficient of the two,and in each associated scope shot you can see why.
With the first circuit,the current never stops flowing from the battery-even during the off time of the transistor. The reason for this is because during the off time of the transistor,the battery is included in the current loop,but where as the current is flowing into the battery the wrong way.

In the second circuit,the associated scope shot clearly show's the current stops flowing from the battery during the off time of the transistor. This is because the battery is now emitted from the current loop,and the current loop now only includes the L1 coil and LED.

You will also notice how low the frequency is when using the hybrid toroid inductor,even though the inner core is an !off the shelf! ferrite core,and the outer core material is devcon steel putty.

The light output from the hybrid inductor is about 18% more than the standard ferrite core JT,for a lot less P/in as well. We can clearly see the current flow across the 1ohm CVR--!blue trace!.The yellow trace is across L1.

The supply voltage remains the same in both cases.

Brad

tinman

First scope shots from the circuit below.