Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance Circuits and Resonance Systems

Started by hartiberlin, March 15, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok. Found it!  ;)

Vidar was close. it is 2.5% eff if the sensitivity is 96db @1W. But, 100%eff If it is 112db @1w. :o   So now we know what a 100%eff sub or speaker looks like eff wise.

So now I can set my goal in that direction. So far the highest sensitivity speaker I have seen is 112db @1w. Have not looked at all speakers yet. Sooo many to check out.

So the 112db speaker I have seen is 100%eff.  ???   Can that level be breached? Is that speaker an example of the possible eff that beats all? ???

I have to go through the list I have at home in the lap and Ill post that speaker here.

Sooo now, Im willing to purchase said speaker almost no matter the cost. I want to see what makes it tick even if I have to take it apart. Can it be improved upon??

Before I take it apart, I would test it for the actual spec( I have a db meter) and then test with resonance of porting an enclosure. In the link below the guy shows a chart for the increase in db as you successively double the power. Add 3db for each doubling. Found this stuff with just the right phrasing of the search words. Took a bit.

https://everything2.com/title/Speaker+efficiency

So this shows what I have said that a speaker will increase in db by doubling power at a 3db rate, well according to the mech limitations of the driver naturally.

If that 112db can be breached, how far can we go?  132db @1w would be a 10,000% efficiency! ;)

So now I dont really feel downed buy the possibility of Vidars 1% eff at 96db claim, of which is actually 2.5%. I have a 105db sub sitting on the bench breaking in at 20hz free air. Subs tend to get louder after a breaking in period and loosens up the suspension to a point where the real specs are arrived at. Learned it from a car stereo review guy that would do the 20hz breaking before doing a listening test.

Im feeling like Im in a happy zone. ;D

Mags

lancaIV

https://www.google.com/patents/US2813242

The invention centers around my discovery that it is practicable to construct operative transistor circuits that are able to abstract from the atmosphere suflicient electromagnetic energy to provide all necessary supply voltages and currents for their own operation. Circuits and devices powered according to my invention will operate indefinitely without any local power source whatever.
I have successfully constructed and demonstrated such circuits. For example, I have constructed a batteryless transistor radio receiver on which I have listened to either nearby or distant broadcast stations as desired, using either headphones or a loudspeaker; this receiver has been powered entirely by electromagnetic energy abstracted from the atmosphere.
From the successful operation of this receiver, and from other experimental work, it becomes clear that, by the methods and means of the invention, a great variety of practical and useful transistor circuits can be powered entirely by energy abstracted from the atmosphere.

to citing documents:
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2008005628A2?cl=en
Assuming 2,300 active thunderstorms at any given moment [9], the estimated average total power output of thunderstorm activity is approximately 1.44x1014 W. A hurricane's power generation is estimated at about 1014 W [10]; in comparison, at present the total electrical power generation capacity of the man-made power generators in the world is 3.625x1012 W, [11] a small fraction of the power generated in the troposphere by thunderstorm activity. This suggests that the density of atmospheric electrical activity may be high enough to tap, and indicates that atmospheric electricity, if harnessed, could meet a great proportion the energy needs of mankind. This invention describes a new method, to convert atmospheric electrical energy into a useable electric voltage and current for powering conventional electric devices.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO1993020589A1?cl=en
The reversible thermoelectric converter can be operated for converting thermal energy to electric energy, as a heat pump or a refrigerator or as an amplifier. A planar array of reversible thermoelectric converter elements provides a desired output voltage and current

By way of example, an input signal of 6 microwatts with a bandwidth of 1 gigahertz is applied to diode 20 either as thermal energy or electric energy, and thermal energy is applied to diode 10. A signal-to-noise ration of 60 dB is obtained for the input signal for a temperature T of the cold diode 20 of 300° K. For a temperature
Tr of hot electrons in diode 10 of 6000° K, the amplification of the input signal is 26 dB, which gives an output signal of 2.4 milliwatts. The amplified output signal also has a 60 dB signal-to-noise ratio.

Magluvin

Quote from: lancaIV on September 16, 2017, 03:15:39 PM
https://www.google.com/patents/US2813242

The invention centers around my discovery that it is practicable to construct operative transistor circuits that are able to abstract from the atmosphere suflicient electromagnetic energy to provide all necessary supply voltages and currents for their own operation. Circuits and devices powered according to my invention will operate indefinitely without any local power source whatever.
I have successfully constructed and demonstrated such circuits. For example, I have constructed a batteryless transistor radio receiver on which I have listened to either nearby or distant broadcast stations as desired, using either headphones or a loudspeaker; this receiver has been powered entirely by electromagnetic energy abstracted from the atmosphere.
From the successful operation of this receiver, and from other experimental work, it becomes clear that, by the methods and means of the invention, a great variety of practical and useful transistor circuits can be powered entirely by energy abstracted from the atmosphere.

I have a book that shows a transistor batteryless AM radio. There is an FM circuit to that I believe has 2 transistors.

I wonder if we added more resonant circuits to them 'some way', like say the dual chamber reflex box, or even the 6th order box where both chambers could be tuned close to each other in freq producing way more output per power in, if we could get more from those powerless radios. ;)

Mags

lancaIV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal-to-noise_ratio

myriads of converting circuits ?
               this is called a "quantum dots array"

similar technique:
               https://www.google.pt/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&q=nantenna&oq=nantenna&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3821.4615.0.5242.2.2.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0....0._h9jb8RRQiA

Low-Q

Efficiency in speakers are very relative. We talk about 1 meter from the source. Half meter measurement distance of a 112dB@1m sensitivity speaker does not mean that the measured 118dB is more than 100% efficiency.

Horn loaded speakers easily exceed 112dB/1W@1m because the horn does not have a 4pi distribution of sound.
Also, a large area of the membrane emits a more narrow pressure wave, so a measurement at 1 meter might not mean a difference at 0.5 meter measurement by as much as 6dB.

Vidar.