Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on June 21, 2016, 09:21:15 PM
       Hey Spigel,
Try this as an example of OU ideas as a large presentation from the 'Web...

https://www.google.com/search?q=gbluer+exciter&rlz=1C1ASUM_enUS603US603&espv=2&biw=1247&bih=983&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6DGOVOynM8S5ogTMw4HYCw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=0.9

The gbluer exciter is something I favor very much as having potentially big gains in power output.

--Lee
As an example of what I'm saying, if you 'click' on the 'Web address above, and in the 3rd row from the top, right in the middle of the row, you'll see a center PVC tube with 3 more such such tubes having enamel copper-colored magnet wire wrapped around them.
       What I'm implying is that any number of such tubes can be placed in close proximity to each other, and thusly, generate as much power as you want.   Mere experimentation on your part should give you the particular parameters of your system, as you have it set up.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

NickZ

As far as I've seen, each added coil, or bulb increases the load, as well as the consuption, or at least it will spread the same amount of the Exciter's output throughout the varying loads. In any case, the Slayer Exciter is not a self runner, nor free energy.  Nor has any other device that runs on just a simple Kacher/Exciter circuit been known to self run. 
   Except for this one:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU

We are looking for free energy, not just economical energy that needs a man made input source.
   Still, an Exciter circuit running off of a small and cheap solar panel/battery set up can provide some use-able light. Almost for free.

allcanadian

@NickZ
QuoteWe are looking for free energy, not just economical energy that needs a man made input source.

I think it's important to clarify this point, all energy is inherently free and there is no such thing as a man made source. Most all the energy we know comes from a nearby star we call the Sun and we did not make the Sun. Wind, Solar, Hydro, fossil fuels, EM energy, life etc...are simply different manifestations of energy from the Sun and we didn't make or create any of this energy either.

Think about that, all energy is inherently free and man has never created nor destroyed or consumed any energy we have only transformed energy which was already present. Thus it should be obvious we are swimming in a sea of free energy and it is simply a matter of transforming it into a form which is economical and useful.

For instance if the new generation solar cells and super capacitors were 95% efficient and the generation/storage price point was only $0.05/watt then no "free energy device" could compete even if it did work. So if we had a $10,000 free energy device which generates 10 Kw 24/7 it doesn't matter because solar would still be much cheaper at $0.05/watt and do the same job because the energy could be stored. In effect a supposed free energy device is no different than a full spectrum solar panel which would work 24/7 extracting EM energy and one could not tell them apart because in fact they are the same thing.

So what is free energy?, what is a free energy device?... it's simply a better more economical way of doing things versus the absurdity we see today. There is no magic only understanding and application.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

Nick think of a solar cell like this, when light (photons) hit a free electron they get all excited and the P-N junction layer in a solar cell is like an electron filter. It's just like a big flat diode which holds the excited electrons which jumped the P-N junction on the negative side(-) which leaves a lack of electrons on the positive side(+). So really a solar cell is just a glorified electron pump which is very easy to understand. Now imagine that the "Energy" which excited the free electrons which caused them to jump across the P-N junction (a diode) creating a potential difference or voltage did not only come from light/photons. You see it does not matter how or why the free electrons got excited and jumped the P-N junction... only that they do.

That is the fundamental premise of your mysterious and quite magical free energy device, excite some free electrons from any external energy source and hold the negative and positive charges apart with a diode and store them in a capacitor or battery if you like. The problem here is not science or technology but the psychology of denial and somehow people have got it in their head that all that inherently free energy all around us in all it's various forms does not exist. Obviously they must be a little woo woo because even a blind man knows better. It's like floating in the middle of the ocean and saying we don't buy into that water BS, can't believe it, makes no sense and anyone who believes in water must be a little crazy. Woo woo indeed.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

NickZ

We may be surrounded by ambient energy. But,  hydro, solar, wind, and other current "free energy" sources, are anything but free.
  A solar system to be able to turn on my electric hot water heater (5000w) on, to take a hot shower would cost thousands of dollars. 
  My current grid costs per month is $25. As a comparison. I would be dead, before a solar system would be paid off.
  You're also forgetting that batteries will need replacing in a few years, and are going up in price, not down. And the price of  the controllers, wiring, is also going up, not to mentioned installation cost. The solar panels themselves are still at best about a buck a watt, or higher.  Not anything like the price you stated, by a long shot.  Therefore, solar is still a big rip off, and has not really become economical, for most people today. And some of us, like myself, don't have enough sun light, wind, or a constant water source to draw on, for hydro, wind turbins, etz... 

Building a self running device, oneself can be very cheap, sometimes even free.

I figure the cost of this one, below,  Is less than $100 to DIY.  4000w output.  Of course, IF it's true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU