Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New April 2016 Video from Kapanadze shows again KWatts of Free Energy

Started by hartiberlin, April 01, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on April 01, 2016, 06:40:29 PM
I think a) for real and b):
One step closer to the ultimate solution. :)
Nothing new.
Another simple case of driven series resonance. With "ferro" it doesn't make it more mysterious.
In a high school you can learn that resonance in electrical circuits leads to infinite ( in theory) voltages and currents.
Therm "ferroresonance" energed mainly from power distribution systems when at certain situation inductance of transformer primary in series with capacitance caused by long underground cables forms a series resonant LC circuit.
The point is: how to grab that currents and voltages without disturbing resonance.
And this is a Tesla way.
I know also another way,but I will keep it to myself for a moment :)

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: pix on April 04, 2016, 01:52:03 PM
Nothing new.

The new part here is the explanation for that odd switching method in the 2004 video.

The ferroresonance paper says, closing or opening a circuit-breaker CAN lead to the occurrence of ferroresonance. It depends on the exact switching timing in respect of the current state of the magnetic field.

Furthermore the paper says ferroresonance latches into a stable state of resonance independent of precise parameter values (non-linear resonant). Kapanadze's output of energy does look stable indeed without disturbing the resonance.

But maybe one has a better explanation for that multiple toggling in that 2004 video?

Quote from: pix on April 04, 2016, 01:52:03 PM
I know also another way,but I will keep it to myself for a moment :)

In the meantime (how long that moment ever might be) we should not forget that high voltage pulses and ionization is also involved in that state of ferroresonance.

Kapanadze said (or said not) it is »resonance in resonance«. Since the energy always flows from higher frequency to lower frequency, the high voltage circuit (where the free energy is supposed to be hidden) is the first resonance at 100Hz and the output circuit is the second resonance at 50Hz. And that whole thing has to work with an ordinary three-phase transformer connected the wrong way round by means of a frequency doubler.

That's the theory.

pix

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on April 04, 2016, 06:15:43 PM
Kapanadze's output of energy does look stable indeed without disturbing the resonance.

Ferroresonance occurs on the primary side of distribution transformers, when secondary is open or at very low load.
To overcome ferroresonance to occur- typically is adding some load ( resistor) on the secondary.
Load on the secondary kills ferroresonance.

tinman

And here they are,still churning out youtube video's,instead of basking in the sun on a beach in the Bahama's.
Unlimited free energy,but the millions or !death! has not found them yet :D

Brad

Zeitmaschine

How do you know I'm not on the Bahamas right now? :(

But anyway, why connecting a load to the secondary coil?

cosmoLV: »Also output transformer is not transformer but choke where High voltage are producing light ionisation second "inductor" produces light magnetic field«

Neither do we need transformation of voltage (220V in and out), nor do we need a galvanically isolated secondary coil. What we do need is ionization and a magnetic field.