Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New gravity motor from China

Started by hartiberlin, November 01, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

here is a suggestion, the weight can fall into the water far off in width, when it falls in the water the float will have a guide to the buttom tube's entrance.

Dingus Mungus

Oh I forgot to tell Stefan that I do all my animated modeling work in adobe flash and most of my component design in EmachineshopPro, and all my magnetic simulations in FEMM. I hope this information helps! I have been completely distacted from this project though, and wont be coming back to it untill I've finnished with my interest in the 5 metal non redux electrolizer... ;D

Alexioco

Here is a nice simple way to do it...

It falls down hitting the trap door at the bottom, trap door foats back up as the heavy thing starts to float up the chube hitting a trap door at the top and repeating the process...

also when the trap door opens at the top, the presure of the water at the bottom trap door will tightly seel it until the top trap door falls back down
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

loop888

no.
because the ball must displace some water and in your design theres no space to water be displaced, besides if you make that space at the entry point water would be displaced to the lower point and never would back to the upper one and that would make impossible to the floating ball float out of the system.

in few words, two bodies can occupy the same space  8)

Alexioco

Quote from: loop888 on July 31, 2008, 12:02:46 PM
no.
because the ball must displace some water and in your design theres no space to water be displaced, besides if you make that space at the entry point water would be displaced to the lower point and never would back to the upper one and that would make impossible to the floating ball float out of the system.

in few words, two bodies can occupy the same space  8)

What if I where to make the trap door opening here
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.