Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MetaQEG- An invitation to TheoriaApophasis to a cooperative build.

Started by Meta, April 08, 2016, 08:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

You want someone with a wider understanding huh?

He doesnt even know how to use a cadeusus coil properly since hes looking for more amps and volts. He also hasn't a clue where the gravity beam is, that already contains perfectly balanced EM enfolded nor how to extract it.

verpies

Quote from: Meta on April 14, 2016, 02:32:52 PM
I don't believe you know what the hell you're talking about when you use the words voltage and power.
Actually, from my previous conversations with the Pirate, I can safely write that he has a good hold on the concepts of voltage and power.

However, I cannot write the same about your understanding of the power concept after you failed to grasp how an ordinary capacitor can act as an amplifier of power, simply by being slowly charged and quickly discharged.

Meta

Quote from: verpies on April 16, 2016, 06:07:38 PM
Actually, from my previous conversations with the Pirate, I can safely write that he has a good hold on the concepts of voltage and power.

However, I cannot write the same about your understanding of the power concept after you failed to grasp how an ordinary capacitor can act as an amplifier of power, simply by being slowly charged and quickly discharged.

Who gives a rats ass. You've done nothing with either.
Im not even using anything within electrodymanics theories so I dont need to know, fool.
The name of this thread is Gravity Devices, not Electric and Magnetic Devices, get it yet?
Keep trying to salvage your fragile ego though, with inconsequentials

verpies

Voltage and power are as as much electronic engineering concepts as physical ones, so if you are not designing nor building electronic devices then you really do not need to know them.

However Pirate and I design, build and even debug plenty of electronic devices and we need to know them, so we do.  Just look at the history of our posts and attachments...

Meta

Quote from: verpies on April 16, 2016, 06:57:13 PM
Voltage and power are as as much electronic engineering concepts as physical ones, so if you are not designing nor building electronic devices then you really do not need to know them.

However Pirate and I design, build and even debug plenty of electronic devices and we need to know them, so we do.  Just look at the history of our posts and attachments...

Im well aware of your posts and attachments...and reject all of them as your latest wild guesses....you have no idea of what you are doing. Go back to school. Learn Wittaker again and Maxwell's 240 quaternions and forget the slaughtered electrodynamics from Heaviside and/or Lorentz.