Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WARNING - Tesla_2006

Started by security, November 02, 2006, 06:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

Never send any money to anyone that uses Western Union. Those Nigerian scandals are known to use Western Union. Just do a search about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud
"Scammers often request that payments be made using a wire transfer service like Western Union and Moneygram."

captainloz

Quote from: security on November 02, 2006, 06:52:46 AM
WARNING !!!

Mr. Tesla_2006 alias Energetec (and other names) (he is from Chile) says he can build a MEG and he can sell it.
I order one MEG with cost of 100 USD for each KW. I had transfered the money per Western Union
(I know I'm stupied). After he get the money he never give me an answer and the MEG never comes.

Be careful !

PS. To Telsla_2006:  I will inform the police departement !

How do we know this actually happened to Security?  I find it very strange that this is his only post, and what's up with the name....Security.  Security if you were actually ripped off please post the emails between you and Tesla_2006.  Otherwise it looks like you are trying to discredit someone that's trying to get the information out.  At this point it looks like the latter to me.  Tesla_2006 you should chime in too. 

e2matrix

Starting message by Security dated November 2, 2006 - almost 5 years ago.

Newbie with one post arrives August 8, 2011 to make things right by judiciously clearing the scammer of any wrong doing. 

ROTFLOL ... 

a.king21

Hi  Tulook,
I read your post re HHO. Dave Lawton has successfully replicated Stanley Meyer's HHO cell. His details are available in Patrick Kelly's free book. Google Patrick Kelly free energy. Chapter 10.
A friend of mine is in regular contact with Kelly and he assures him that Lawton's device works.  You can get almost all the components from Courtiestown marine in Scotland. They are on Ebay and have 100% positive feedback. They also ship worldwide.  If you decide to go ahead, please post your results on this forum.,

captainloz

Quote from: e2matrix on August 07, 2011, 11:41:54 PM
Starting message by Security dated November 2, 2006 - almost 5 years ago.

Newbie with one post arrives August 8, 2011 to make things right by judiciously clearing the scammer of any wrong doing. 

ROTFLOL ...
Judiciously clearing him....I don't think so, He could be a scammer.... I was trying to get more info.
You seem to think very highly of yourself, it must be because you have more posts them me....   It maybe my first post here but I been visiting and reading this site for couple of years.....