Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 26, 2016, 11:56:19 PM
There is no company and there is no proven technology.  All that happened was that they got some government grants to do some small pilot systems.  That was already a few years ago.  They do not show any credibility for doing the conversion from mechanical energy to electrical energy.  The company now consists of a web site and a college professor, that's it.  You cannot order a working system, they don't have a working system or the resources to deliver a working system.  There is no real product.  For all practical intents and purposes, the company exists on paper only.

And that's what due diligence is, making sure that what you are suggesting is real and deliverable, a real working product backed up by a real company, and not just an artist's conception drawing.

You are on an energy research web site, and if you cannot figure out for yourself that putting one of these "on paper only" devices inside a truck will draw its energy from the diesel fuel that makes the truck move forward down the highway then you need to put your thinking cap on.

Another red herring! 

No, it is you who needs to put your thinking cap on!  If a dead trout can move upstream without expending any energy by creating vortices, then a vehicle can be propelled upwind with little to no energy that is based on the same principals of the trout.  Birds (bio-technology) were the proof for an airplane to be possible, and trout (bio-technology) is the proof of Vivace, the bladeless vortex wind turbine, etc.  Vivace is proven by the bio-technology of trout.  The bladeless vortex wind turbine is also based on the same basic principals of creating vortices, just as we find with the trout and Vivace.  Are you saying the bladeless vortex wind turbine, the trout, and Vivace are all technology that isn't proven?  Yes, trout can be considered bio-technology! 

Your first sentence above says there is no company.  Then, later in your post, you say the company exists on paper only.  Your own thoughts are conflicted against one another, lol.  MileHigh, companies are considered by law to be fictitious entities that exist only on paper.  No products being offered to the general public by a company, along with government grants, means the government is reaping the benefits and rewards of this technology and research.  The government has paid for the research, so what makes you think the general public should reap the benefits and rewards of the technology and research?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

They do not show any credibility for doing the conversion from mechanical energy to electrical energy.

Like I said before, incorporate the WITT gear into the Vivace to do the conversion from mechanical energy to electrical energy. 

WITT converts all motion, in any combination of the six degrees of freedom into a single unidirectional rotation of a flywheel to produce electricity! WITT's harvest chaotic motion, fast, slow or erratic, turning it into useable power. No other energy harvesting system can capture this full spectrum, thus the WITT absorbs up to 100% more energy compared to other devices! (reference).

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MileHigh

A trout cannot move upstream without expending any energy.  That's a fantasy.  I will just repeat to you:  I did the due diligence and Vortex Hydro Energy is not a viable company.  "VIVACE" is just a meaningless buzz word that they invented.  They have only one "employee" and they are only a web site sitting on a hard drive.  Two of the people in the main corporate video clip are long gone.  They have no business activity and I am 99% certain that they never fully developed a viable energy conversion scheme for the concept.  You see cases like this all the time and it's a valuable service to yourself to check them out and see if they are real.  That's the lesson I am trying to convey to you and the readers.

QuoteYour first sentence above says there is no company.  Then, later in your post, you say the company exists on paper only.  Your own thoughts are conflicted against one another, lol.

Although I don't think English is your first language your English skills are excellent and I am going to assume you fully understand what I was stating and you fully understand that there is no conflict.

QuoteNo products being offered to the general public by a company, along with government grants, means the government is reaping the benefits and rewards of this technology and research.

No, you are just MIB dreaming again.  They got their research grants, they burned through the cash, clearly there are a long list of remaining technical issues, and now they are inactive and unable to deliver a working system to a customer.  I don't think it is viable at all, having moving parts under water to generate electricity is subject to too many problems.

QuoteLike I said before, incorporate the WITT gear into the Vivace to do the conversion from mechanical energy to electrical energy.

You are dreaming again.  There is no underwater mechanical interface to a WITT gear and there is no large underwater WITT gear that is coupled to an underwater generator.  Nothing exists, it's just a far-fetched idea.

Next time you come across an energy generation proposition I am asking you to make your own critical evaluation of the technology.  How many solar panel and battery "breakthroughs" do you think have been reported on the Revolution Green web site over the past three years?  Perhaps 50?  How many of them do you think are in actual volume production today?  I am willing to bet you that the answer is zero.  However, in five years from now some of them may indeed make it into production and we will get a smartphone battery that lasts three days.  A smartphone battery that lasts three days would represent a wonderful advancement in battery technology.

gravityblock

And that's what due diligence is, making sure that what you are suggesting is real and deliverable, a real working product backed up by a real company, and not just an artist's conception drawing.

There are a lot of real working devices that are not backed up by a so-called "real" company.  A company backing up a product or not has nothing to do with the merits and legitimacy of a product or prototype.  Likewise, there are a lot of products backed by companies that don't deliver what is claimed.  According to MileHigh, only a fictitious entity (a company) can make a product or prototype real.  LOL!!!

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 04:40:20 AM
A trout cannot move upstream without expending any energy.

Tell that to the researchers that did an experiment with a dead trout.  The dead trout moved upstream while it was tethered on a line to an object flowing in water.  Empirical evidence and research beats your false assertions.

Gravock