Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lewin's NCF Experiment and Lecture

Started by poynt99, April 24, 2016, 10:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

The scope shot your missing is the one that is not connected to anything!
Just a closed loop around the inductor using the scope probe and ground wire.

What you get when checking R1 around the inductor is then the full circle voltage minus R1 which equals the voltage at R2.
Checking R2 around the inductor is the full circle voltage minus R2 voltage which equals the voltage at R1.
I see no mystery.

poynt99

Quote from: lumen on April 27, 2016, 04:05:27 PM
The scope shot your missing is the one that is not connected to anything!
I guess you missed the posts where I advised him to do that, and where he showed the result?

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

lumen

Yes, thank you I did miss that post.

:D

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on April 27, 2016, 12:00:16 PM

QuoteYou are disagreeing with your own numbers, they speak for themselves. It is your interpretation of the numbers etc. that is not correct. You have a sum total of 540mV across the resistors, that is a fact.

Well ATM it is not a fact,as i have 100 odd mV across the wire between the resistors them self.
So from the results of my test so far,there is not just 540mV total across the two resistors.
First we have to find out why i have a larger voltage across the resistor joining wire than i do across the 100R resistor. Until such time as that is worked out,i cannot totally agree with what you say.

QuoteIn theory, it should not, and you will not see what you expect. 1V emf is 1V emf, so the voltages should stay close to the same, but the circuit current will be reduced somewhere near 50%.

I am going to spend the time tonight,and wind another solenoid out of the building wire such as you have used. I will also make a neater resistor loop-one i can change out with various resistor value loops.

At this point in time,i think it best if you get your setup up and running,and see if you too get that voltage across the resistor joining wires. If not,then we have to work out why i am seeing a voltage across those joining wires. Until that is sorted one way or the other,i cannot make any kind of accurate accounting of what im seeing.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: lumen on April 27, 2016, 04:05:27 PM

What you get when checking R1 around the inductor is then the full circle voltage minus R1 which equals the voltage at R2.
Checking R2 around the inductor is the full circle voltage minus R2 voltage which equals the voltage at R1.

QuoteThe scope shot your missing is the one that is not connected to anything!

Post 41 ?.

QuoteI see no mystery.

So the voltage across the wire between the two resistors has a larger voltage value than across the 100 ohm resistor why ?-not to mention that it also is the same polarity,even though the probe is now on the other side of the ground,and as such,the loop formed by the probe and ground wire is also now inverted.

Brad