Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: allcanadian on June 19, 2016, 12:10:53 AM
@GB

There you go little fella... doesn't that feel better getting that off your chest?. You may believe in a god and your believing somehow makes you not unlike a god relative to us non-believing filthy heathens.

I don't know why religious people try to hide their beliefs around normal folks and it always seems like their coming out of the closet or something. Maybe they are afraid they may lack credibility just because they believe a bearded man in a white dress created the universe in six days versus real facts. Why I knew a person who was pestering me about a lack of facts concerning free energy but apparently their belief in a bearded white dressed man-god wasn't a problem...WTF?.

You see in real life as in the here and now and stuff we can prove there should be some kind of equality. Not I happen to believe in imaginary things so I can just believe and do whatever the fuck I want without consequence because he/she/it is on my side. It just seems a little off-side, a little I'm a nut job and you have to accept it with a dash of schizo on the side.

AC

You (king kong) and a few others here have been trying to turn this topic into a religious discussion, which is against the forum rules.  It appears the intention is to get this thread locked or removed.  Regardless, it is you ballers that have been indoctrinated into believing a bunch of fairy tales, deceptions, and lies by NASA, TPTB, fake/false science, the educational system, the news media, hollywood, the music industry, etc.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: SeaMonkey on June 19, 2016, 12:22:24 AM
Apparently it is difficult for many to comprehend just how massive
Planet Earth is.  Ten miles above its surface is minuscule compared
to the diameter of the Planet.  The altitude at which the gentle
curvature of the massive Planet is discernible is much, much higher
than that.

What Piccard saw from his balloon is very common and easily
explained by the Earth's atmosphere coupled with the enormous
size of our Home Planet.  The curvature is very, very gentle.

Webby, in reply #256, claims to have seen the curvature of the earth from planes, hot air balloons, from the top of mountains, and even out on the open ocean.  You claim the altitude at which the gentle curvature of the earth is discernible is much, much higher than a hot air balloon, top of mountains, and out on the open ocean.  Your claim and Webby's claims are contrary to each other!  You ballers are debunking yourselves, ROFLMAO!!!  You wouldn't need to reach an altitude which allows one to see the entire diameter of the planet in order to see a curvature of the earth as you falsely assert, LOL. The fact is, the curvature of the fake ball earth would be approximately 8 inches per mile squared, and this curvature would be very much discernible as seen over long distances, even out on the open ocean.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Dog-One on June 19, 2016, 01:51:10 AM
Now I shall reveal how SeaMonkey knows this...

Because he probably sailed completely around the globe (as have I) and
never fell off the edge.

:)

"She again deployed to the Western Pacific and completed a second "Around-the-World" cruise in 1987."
  -- Wikipedia

You can also sail completely around the flat earth and never fall off the edge.  This is a no-brainer, lol.

Gravock

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on June 19, 2016, 02:58:49 AM
You obviously haven't read the thread.  There's a rotating dome above the stationary round flat earth and the stars are embedded into the dome, thus all the stars move across the horizon each night.

Gravock

Only someone who has never actually observed the sky and how stars appear to move could possibly make that statement. I really (almost) feel sorry for you.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 19, 2016, 04:34:45 AM
Only someone who has never actually observed the sky and how stars appear to move could possibly make that statement. I really (almost) feel sorry for you.

That's a CGI photo, LOL.  Now, show me a real time lapse video of the star trails.  I know they exist, for real...so why reference a fake CGI photo?  I hope you realize the star trails is proof for a rotating dome over a stationary round flat earth!  Good night...

Gravock