Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

tagor

flat earth map , what a crazy map !!
when I look at your crazy map  I think you never run out of your litle town or village

do you know south america ?

I run with my car from buenos aire to chile : it is not possible to be so large ! ( 3000 km in maximum )

also when you go from bolivia to tierra de fuego it is not possible to be so short ! ( the minimum is 5000 km )

tagor

GB why do you think satelite does not exist ?

why I can not receive internet with my cellphone  near a town ( romo ) ?

and why fabrice andre is receiving internet in the midle of nothing ( col de sarenne ) ?
with satelite or not with satelite ?

tagor

also presse tv is receiving tv from satelite or not from satelite ?

the antenna is pointing to the flat earth ? or pointing to the dome ?

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on June 26, 2016, 11:26:21 PM
The below quote is taken from the video description as found in my previous post.

"There is no southern pole star. What folks are seeing when they look south is a perspective produced counter rotation. For example: If you are at the north pole, polaris will be directly overhead and all the stars will be rotating around it - and the stars just above the horizon will do a big circle around you staying parallel to the horizon, right?... I don't know how much you know about perspective, but notice how the clouds will angle down towards YOUR horizon THE FURTHER AWAY FROM YOU THEY ARE. Keep this in mind. The further south you go... Polaris will get lower and lower in the northern sky FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. Let's say you go far enough south that Polaris is on your horizon... the surrounding stars that were rotating around you at the north pole would now be rising in the east and setting in the west. And if you look to the south, you will see a counter rotation DUE TO PERPSECTIVE. This is tough to understand, I get that. Think about it for a while..."

You photographing galaxies that are millions of light years away is an ignorant fantasy based on a fairy tale as told by NASA and TPTB!

Gravock

You are hilarious! Citing quotations from a video made by someone who is also completely ignorant about astronomy. You still have not explained the photo from the Canary Islands where TWO centers of rotation are shown, one CLOCKWISE and the other COUNTERCLOCKWISE at the same time. This is not an "illusion of perspective". It is what happens when you rotate a SPHERE and then map that rotation onto a flat surface like the plane of the image. Try it with an orange and your two hands.

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on June 26, 2016, 11:18:23 PM
Eratosthenes' model depends on the assumption that the earth is a globe and that the sun is far away and therefore produces parallel rays of light all over the earth.

Mainstream science has sought to explain away crepuscular rays of the sun (see first image below) that are extremely damaging to the heliocentric model, as just the result of a visual phenomenon known as linear perspective. The problem is... perspective can't explain these rays.  This video (second image below) shows that the very perspective they invoke to try and save the heliocentric model from these damaging crepuscular rays actually indicts the heliocentric model as a fraud

Gravock

ROFL ! For someone who uses the term "perspective" in his posts, you are remarkably ignorant and gullible. The Crespuscular rays are INDEED parallel, and what your image is showing is an illusion of perspective.  You continue to provide idiotic and incorrect "explanations" of your crazy theory about flat-earth, which are so easy to prove wrong it's not even challenging at all.

http://www.lonestardigital.com/Perspective_Correction/N_Digital_WA.jpg

I suppose you think those buildings are really leaning towards each other. Guess what: They are not, they are all parallel to each other and perpendicular to the ground JUST LIKE CREPUSCULAR RAYS actually are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

All you need to do is to get someone to stand in each of those spots where the rays hit the earth, and have them measure the angle to the Sun. You will find that they all _agree_, if the measurement is done at the same time, and report the same declination and right ascension for the Sun. Your theory is falsified continually.