Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: profitis on July 30, 2017, 03:27:18 AM
"The intentions of nasa is to
deceive you"

Not me.atleast not me anymore.deception is a lie,a lie is negentropic.entropy see's straight thru it.if someone holds a mirror upto you and your aware of it simply dive around,underneath,over,or hell dare I say it,,,through the mirror onto the other side.the mirror is only silvered on on  one side,that's its weakness

A person/organization's greatest weakness is their greatest strength.  A person/organization will guard their weaknesses and won't guard their strengths.  How will you dive around, underneath, over, or through the mirror onto the other side if they take counter-measures to stop you?  However, nasa don't have any strengths other than being able to exploit the unguarded weaknesses of the dumb-down population.  The weaknesses of the dumb-down population are unguarded because they perceive their weaknesses as being their strengths. The dumb-down population includes those who do not have a mind of their own, are not able to think for themselves, approves of censorship (FACEBOOK) if it goes against their own beliefs, have a lack of discernment, and can only regurgitate what they've been told to believe by the authorities through the indoctrination/educational system, music, television, radio, etc.

Television = Tell a vision!  <--------  The truth hidden in plain sight!)

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

SkyWatcher123

Nice work as always gravityblock.  ;)
Don't feel too bad, most of the population you speak of, are not even real souled beings to begin with, as you may or may not know, though somehow, i feel you are aware of this.
So, with this knowledge, it would be difficult to expect them to deviate much from the scripts they are following.
Thus, why would we expect a programmed being of any kind, to have the free will to think for themselves.
Maybe this is what you really mean to reveal, when you refer to the dumb down ones.
And if you never intended to reveal this, i just did it for you. ;D
The truman show, indeed. :)
peace love light

profitis

"How will you dive around, underneath, over, or
through the mirror onto the other side if they take
counter-measures to stop you?"

What if its not you they want? What if its a piece of paper?toss it to the wind, brother lol

profitis

profitis

"However, nasa don't
have any strengths other than being able to exploit
the unguarded weaknesses"

But remember,nasa itself has only a handful guards.I could tunnel under those guards and use nasa"s tool against nasa (email,watsap,blutooth,communications etc) and increase entropy