Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

I gave out all info the values sizes I'm using there's nothing really new to give but some pics of the layout which will probably not be very pleasing for it's symplisity .the way you talk is like fallen man- hidding -snicking around -demanding - mean I'm going to give this to the world so no worries. Man chill out. No one's going to cheat you out of anything. But what you make out of it that's all you! Good hunting Jim out.

ARMCORTEX

When Jimbo reveals something that is overunity, I will gladly link all my assemblies in step format.

Since by then I will have my overunity device for home heating, I think I will be a pretty happy camper.

So we are waiting on you Jimbo, you said you had an overunity design, dont wait on nobody.

I am very chill, its just that when I hear people coming here saying they have an overunity design, talking about God and sharing etc how the world is unfair...

I ask myself, if this bullshitting hack or an actual a genius hillbilly that is true to his word.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 07, 2016, 07:14:43 PM
When Jimbo reveals something that is overunity, I will gladly link all my assemblies in step format.

Since by then I will have my overunity device for home heating, I think I will be a pretty happy camper.

So we are waiting on you Jimbo, you said you had an overunity design, dont wait on nobody.

I am very chill, its just that when I hear people coming here saying they have an overunity design, talking about God and sharing etc how the world is unfair...

I ask myself, if this bullshitting hack or an actual a genius hillbilly that is true to his word.

"armPIT" you are truly a mental case.

Magluvin

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 07, 2016, 06:20:01 PM
I have something in the works, I dont feel its appropriate to show it now untill I made it.

I wont show you my 3d designs yet.

If I succeed, I will tell you about it, If I dont, I will tell you about it.

Its like my algodoo sims, but I am adding some disconnecting belts and implementing by a few methods the ideas found in this page.

Lots of designs, lots of possibilities, my designs are simple so I dont reveal them yet. If I cannot get the funding of organizations to test my ideas I will post them here in manufacurable format.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magnetism/Flywheel.htm

Ok then why push and call possible bs on someone else? You bragged and bragged but never show anything. So the bragging was completely useless. What was the goal of the bragging if you cannot prove or show anything???????? ??? What good did it do you or anyone here???? ???

So show the same respect to others and you will get respect from others. ;) He will do as he will in his own time, just like you.  get it? ???

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 07, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

See what Im talking about???  You are not only asking yourself, you are posting hypothetical predetermined doubts on his thread. No respect. Just hack this and hillbilly that. 
How is it that we cannot make assumptions about you being a bs hillbilly? Is it not that since we read what you claim but you never show anything an initiative to think so, just as you have done here?   ???

Mags