Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MH's ideal coil and voltage question

Started by tinman, May 08, 2016, 04:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can a voltage exist across an ideal inductor that has a steady DC current flowing through it

yes it can
5 (25%)
no it cannot
11 (55%)
I have no idea
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

tinman

Quote from: webby1 on June 30, 2016, 12:35:59 AM
What would it take to get rid of the magnetic field from a conductor carrying current?

Wind your conductor around a speaker magnet,and see how you go with that ?.
Will it have an inductance value at all?. ;)

Brad

MileHigh

Quote from: tinman on June 30, 2016, 12:40:57 AM
I challenge you MH,to measure and show us all here,the CEMF value in real time.

After you have done that,you send me an ideal coil,and i will carry out the experiment ;)

It will not be done using only numbers supplied by those that had no ideal coils to make such claims that there would be no difference between ideal and non ideal.

Brad

You are back to your nonsense.  "Do A then I'll do B."  It's pure crap, it's evasive and it's cowardice.  It's an immature ridiculous diversion.  You are also back to whining that "ideal coils don't exist" for something like the tenth time.

You are making this bizarre claim about two currents flowing in opposite directions, so I am asking you to plot them on a graph and show what you really mean and you are back to doing another dancing chicken.  Remember you said something bizarre about the CEMF current being based on the EMF current level at the fifth time constant minus the EMF current level at the first time constant?  Who knows what you are really going on about.  Make a bloody graph to explain your amazing vision.

Just produce the graph to put substance to your alleged claim and stop hopping on one foot and scratching your belly in a diversionary dancing chicken dance.  Just be real.

tinman

author=MileHigh link=topic=16589.msg487470#msg487470 date=1467263078]

QuoteYou are back to your nonsense.  "Do A then I'll do B."  It's pure crap, it's evasive and it's cowardice.

Dont call me a coward you piece of crap.

It is always the same--i do all the bench work,and you do nothing but dribble out commands--->go fall of a cliff prawn.

Your weak,and your a fraud.
You have never answered one of my challenges,and so i call you out as being a fake-->all your smarts come's from the internet,and you have none of your own.

QuoteIt's an immature ridiculous diversion.  You are also back to whining that "ideal coils don't exist" for something like the tenth time.

And once again we see you duck.weave,and dodge any challenge that is presented to you--you always have,since the day you joined this forum.

QuoteYou are making this bizarre claim about two currents flowing in opposite directions, so I am asking you to plot them on a graph and show what you really mean and you are back to doing another dancing chicken.

Lol-sorry MH,that i have already done,and my paper was graded by PW--he gave me an A :D
Perhaps you go argue with him lol.

QuoteRemember you said something bizarre about the CEMF current being based on the EMF current level at the fifth time constant minus the EMF current level at the first time constant?  Who knows what you are really going on about.  Make a bloody graph to explain your amazing vision.

Ah yes.
That is when you had a big booboo,and screwed up the value of current at the end of the first time constant lol.
Now from what i can remember,it went something like this
Quote: So if at the end of the fith time constant,we had a steady current flow of 100 amps,and at the end of the first time constant,we had a flow of 25 amp's,this means we have minus 75 amps. LMAO.

Wait a minute--i'll be back ;)

Look-i found it ;)
Quote: So like if the 5th time constant current is 100 amps and the 1st time constant current is 25 amps then the reverse current produced by the CEMF is 75 amps.   So does that mean when you first apply the voltage across the coil the current is -75 amps?  It's "Attack from Planet Bizarro and the Pumpkin Patch Creatures.

Please pay careful attention to the highlighted lol.

Then you went on to say to PW,that Brad thinks there is current flowing back into the battery lol-->and this was all bought about by your self--you confused your self when you came up with that !way out to lunch! mumbo jumbo ,time constant values above lol.

If you had of done it right-as i pointed out to you after that disaster time constant calculation you did above,then you would have not confused yourself for the next 5 pages of the thread ;)
At the end of the first time constant,the current flow value would have been 63.2 amp's--not 25 amps as you stated lol. That means that the CEMF induced currents value would have been 36.8 amp's,and not 75 amp's as you posted.
So Miles,if you didnt make such a screw up way back then,you would have understood that what i said is true.

QuoteJust produce the graph to put substance to your alleged claim and stop hopping on one foot and scratching your belly in a diversionary dancing chicken dance.  Just be real.

After that screw up of yours MH,there is no point in you looking at anything,and i think your time constant calculations confirm what i say about your smarts coming from the internet,and not what you actually poses  ;)

You up for that JT build off challenge yet?

Brad

minnie

As one reduces the resistance what happens to the exponential curve?
           J.

tinman

Quote from: minnie on June 30, 2016, 05:26:16 AM

As one reduces the resistance what happens to the exponential curve?
           J.

It starts to straighten out to a more linear incline-as far as time is concerned.