Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Permanente

Someone please help me out. As I am still very very new to this.

Are there any ACTUAL working devices one can replicate on this forum?

I have seen alot of promising devices like the bedini motor. In which one motor is pushing a flywheel and the momentum and inertia of the weight is driving a generator. Is this possible or just mathematically still a bunch of nonsense.

I have also seen versions of the "gravity motor" in which the whole device is akin to a chair being held by one corner. In perpetual imbalance so the bottom of the chair or machine is continually falling. I guess the theory is that it takes less energy to keep the top of the machine imbalanced than the  by the bottom spinning weight.

To me these to things seem possible but you guys would know best.

I am not talking about perpetual motion. I am talking about a machine that sits there producing power out of magic basically. Using gravity momentum magnets whatever..

Anyone wanna chime in. please help me with my first build guys!! thanks

VMP100

Good question. I would like to know the same.

Any little simple device that would give more watts out than the input would be great for a starter.

VMP

lumen

The real answer is NO.
If there was anything that could produce excess energy from nothing there would already be many replicating such a device.

Extracting energy from the environment is where you might look.

seychelles

LUMEN energy can not be created or destroy, if that is the case the whole universe is energy.So the energy has to come from somewhere.
THE MOTHER AND FATHER OF FREE ENERGY IS 100 PLUS % EFFICIENCY AND ONE
GOT TO KNOW WHERE THE ENERGY IS COMING FROM.. A SOLAR CELL , A PERMANENT MAGNET
IS FREE ENERGY , A TREE IS FREE ENERGY..THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS FREE ENERGY, THE SUN.

marathonman

Walter Russel stated that man wires his coils wrong wasting 50% of the E fields in magnetic fields or something there of.
in the Clemente Figuera device that 50% is added back to the E field making it 100%.
the device is easy to build and can be scalable
please read my advancements on post #3780.
so to answer your question, "yes" there is an ou device in operation.