Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marko Rodin Coil -- 007 Device

Started by Dog-One, June 02, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 15, 2016, 08:10:25 AM

I also noted that the Current Probe he has bought has its own phase shift that needs to be accounted for, and the Data Sheet for the probe only lists the phase shift from DC to 65 Hz, whereas the useful range of the probe is 100 kHz. Why doesn't the data sheet give full information about the phase shift/response latency of the probe?

TK,

See page 10 of the pdf linked below...

http://www.chauvin-arnoux.us/pdfs_aemc/user-manuals/SL261_EN.pdf

It sure would be nice if Russ would put up a schematic of the circuit he is using including the points at which he is making his measurements.  Like you, I attempted to weed through the videos and postings but was unable to find a proper schematic.  If there is one, perhaps someone could post it or a link here.

Without a proper schematic including the drive and measurement points, it is difficult to ascertain much from the measurements presented.

I also noted there seemed to be a lot of concern with regard to the coil's DC resistance not being lower than the capability of the driving amp (i.e., 4R).  Unless they are operating all the way down to DC (which does not seem to be the case), they need only be concerned with the coil's impedance at the test frequency(s) being used.

PW

3Kelvin

Hello together,

update Video from Russ and his work on the Rodin (007 Style) Coil. Duration 5h38min.
https://youtu.be/tl0qopTBQA0

I like Russ and his work.

For Information:
PDF File from the 007 OU? Experiment.
http://rwgresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Rodin-007.pdf
Keywords: Voltage Step up, Phase shift, Gain, Reactive Power, measurement error?

Rodin Coil Labs Over Unity Energy Amplifier, 640P, May 28th 2016
https://youtu.be/ESjC5G_glx4
Keywords: Share all Information, Teaching, DC to DC Introducer

Videos from Global BEM 2016 -007 Live presentation- Playlist
007 starts with video 6 of 14.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr6U3JfQRaDR5CKu5PfkRZ0v6amPoXjtI

Some more Information about ABHA / Rodin Coils and the eventually special Properties.

Solenoid Coil versus POE Vortex Coil => Wireless Potential ?
https://youtu.be/DaT_IpigOtY

Rodin Coil Inductance Vs. Standard Coil Inductance => Negative Inductance ?
https://youtu.be/OWa0tluDiqg

To be continued

Love and Peace

PS:
Sry for my bad English,
try to become better

MileHigh

Well, unfortunately it seems "the industry" is still batting 1000 when it comes to obfuscation.

There is no schematic or test points shown in the PDF file from the 007 "OU" experiment.

In addition, when trying RodinCoilLabs.com you get this:

QuoteThe server at markorodinlabs.com is taking too long to respond.

So what, you have a document that is dated May 22, 2016 and less than a month later the URL associated with the presentation times out?  Did Marko not renew or pay his bills "just in time?"  Or are the PTB boys at the top of their game?

From the file:

Quote:  "The Rodin Coil Over Unity Energy Amplifier boosts the voltage by twenty times, which is extremely large."

This is not confidence inspiring at all because you can dial up any voltage boost level you want with a coil.  You can draw your own inferences about the tester.

It also says, "On the input side, a small 2168 frequency is multiplied up to 20 times."

Not really sure what that means.

They talk about putting the output through a FWBR and having a smoothing capacitor but then they show AC input and output voltage and current waveforms.

They use modern filament-style LED light bulbs as the load which still have some electronic guts to make them friendly for 50/60 Hz 120/240 VAC.  That just needlessly complicates matters when you have your own custom voltage waveform driving the bulbs.  They talk about a "tuning" frequency of 641 Hz for the mysterious "circuit."

When you look at the load waveforms, the voltage and current wavforms are nearly 90 degrees out of phase indicating a very low power factor and a reactive load.  But if the load is LED filament light bulbs my instincts are telling me there is almost no chance that the electronic guts inside each light bulb are going to look like a reactive load.

I did not read every word of the report.  But I saw enough to convince me that the report is next to useless.  No schematic and no test points is the first downfall.  Using LED filament lamps with electronic circuits inside them that are designed to convert mains power AC to DC and feeding them a non-standard voltage waveform is not the way to go.  Just like you have a "BFG" in video gaming you need a "BDR," a big dumb resistor for making load measurements.

The report is a fail.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Not completely a "fail" but rather very telling. Yes, a fail to demonstrate OU, but clear evidence of something else.

Consider the images below. The phase shift between "load voltage" and "load current" is almost exactly 90 degrees.
Yet the calculation of "gain" that follows simply multiplies the RMS values from the scope and does not even consider this phase angle. This is the same kind of error that I have demonstrated with my MicroQEG, which these people would evidently also measure to be _massively_ OU by this technique!

Further along the statement is made that the scope cannot handle the voltages involved, which are then shown on a multimeter to be somewhat over 300 volts. So there are no "load" scopeshots shown for those later "experiments". More BS, indicating that the "experimenters" do not understand how to use their scope and probe setups. 

Even further, they show a current loop reading of something over 1000 Amps... but fail to consider that the entire Rodin coil is looped through the current loop, hence multiplying the true sensed current by the _number of turns_ (11 or 12) of the coil that goes through the loop! It is very easy to get 90 Amps of reactive current circulating in a tank circuit coil --- again, just as I have demonstrated with the MicroQEG and my wireless power transfer systems. But to claim over a kiloAmp is simply ridiculous and once again shows that they don't know what they are doing -- or are deliberately presenting readings that they know are BS and making false conclusions from them.

MileHigh

TK:

I have a feeling that the report is "Marko Rodin endorsed" but don't expect me to find the smoking gun for that somewhere on Russ' forum or elsewhere.  It just goes to show you.  The phase shift business is yet another Spinal Tap moment in the "industry."

Russ mentioned OU.com so it safe to say that many Rodin coil enthusiasts from his forum are monitoring this thread.

The bottom line:  Russ has to have a schematic, test points, and a test procedure.  The exact electrical configuration of the Rodin coil itself must also be documented.  He also needs to have a conventional coil to test as a control, something that both of us have mentioned.

Then he needs to run the tests and report his results.  The other theories and speculations about the operation of the coil can come later.

MileHigh