Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity assisted power project- GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 11, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: burnit0017 on September 08, 2016, 03:40:07 PM
https://youtu.be/uIxIjTMn960
Phun has a bug. I have experienced unexpected things with phun myself.
I made an unbalanced wheel, and springs attached a little distance from the hub, but 90° offset - one horizontal and one vertical. The wheel accelerated in one direction, and did not want to rotate the other direction.
The "ballbearing" in the center of the chapes does not keep itself in place under stress. This will make false computing of the forces involved in you model, because Phun use the actual location of the mass for computing, and overlook that the bearing isn't fixed to one place.
The experiment is easy to replicate in Phun.

Vidar

burnit0017

Hi, thanks for info.I had to order some parts. I should have more to show in a few weeks. Thanks again. Cheers

Low-Q

This is an awesome build, burnit :)
Have you kept going for so long that the plants starts growing on you project? Looks like it in the background there :D

Keep going, and keep us posted. Most of all, have fun while building regardless of the outcome. Thanks for sharing!

Vidar