Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ere many generations pass.... It is here Now and Ernst has a plan.

Started by ramset, June 14, 2016, 09:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 18, 2016, 08:59:16 AM
Looks like Ernst has a bad case of hero-worship going on there.  Sure, Tesla was a genius, and "invented the 20th century".  But there is no rule that says "geniuses are always right about everything."

What many people miss about the Wardenclyffe construction is the part that is below ground level. If Ernst really wants to build a second Wardenclyffe installation he's going to have to tear up that nice expensive marble floor and dig a pretty deep hole. He'll also need quite a bit more isolation for that flying-saucer top capacity or he'll never be able to build up the high voltage storage that he will need. There's a reason why Tesla built his big tower so tall, and another reason for the precisely designed bumpy structure of the top part.

Ernst might learn something interesting by reading the Tesla-related work of the Corum brothers.

I always got a kick out of the steam vent tunnels.  Forward thinking to say the least...

PW

ramset

Wardenclyffe ...
That was My neighborhood [literally],My longtime friend Grew up with Stanford White's grandson,
Holiday meals Discussing the Lore.. both fact and fiction of Granddad's "project" were the norm.
and yes the ground and the aquifer were a much unseen component.

And Ernst is fully aware.

PW
Steam in a tube ...what a monstrous potential lay there!!, as MH will gleefully recall my resonant experiments with the Sonic Boiler ..the "Tesla Sonic boiler" as presented By Professor  Savic .

another story for another day or thread [and still on the burner ,very much so ]

this is however Ernst's topic and about his efforts.

respectfully
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

A quote from Ernst's thread at Energetic today
Ernst
some more stage setting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response to various comments on the web:

The main coil in my lab produces about 1.2 MV in short pulses.
Is that inefficient?
No, not at all. You can produce this voltage with smaller coils in CW mode, but not in these very short pulses.
Then why short pulses?
Because I want to rule out many side effects, and also to see if I could find the 11.77 Hz Earth frequency (which I did). Also I can not get enough power from the grid to run in CW-mode. This last issue will be settled soon when I get my 100 KVA generator.
Then in CW mode I will get many MV's.
Do I HAVE a machine to derive power from the wheelwork of nature?
I have, but due to measurement complications I have no definite proof (yet).
Then what is this thread about?
This thread is about the KEY to understanding Tesla's work. There are so many theories and everyone is convinced that his theory is the right one. There are so many "secret of Tesla"-s going round! What I will show you is that the secret was staring you in the face all this time. I will show you what you have missed in Tesla's work and with that little extra knowledge you will understand every detail of it.
You will understand what Tesla was doing between 1888 and 1901 and why.
You will understand how the magnifying transmitter, and the self-acting engine, and his new method for producing iron, and his discovery about a new energy source that he mentions in the 1930's are all the same thing and you will read ALL of this in Tesla's own words.
So it is not MY theory or just another theory, I will show you Tesla's theory in a way that will end all uncertainty.
There are a number of experiments anyone can do to proof that it will work.
But then, nature shows every day, every hour that it does work, so why would you need to prove anything?

As I have said before, to rebuild Wardenclyffe is (at this time) beyond any of us mainly for financial reasons. I hope this will change, but that would require some extremely wealthy person(s) to step forward. But, if my interpretation of phenomena that I have seen is correct, then it should be possible to tap this energy source with equipment that is within our reach. Due to my MOSFET/IGBT incompatibility I have not yet explored this option but yesterday I found a way around this, so I am going to explore this too.
That will take a month or so, but you may get there first....

What did I tell you in my last post here?
That according to Tesla electrical effects are caused by a gaseous medium.
Is that my theory?
Nope, plenty of quotes there.
Congratulations, you are now holding the key. You just don't know it yet.
If electricity is (like) a gas, then what law should apply?

Now read "the problem of increasing human energy" starting at "a departure from known methods". (page 312 in my copy)

Ring a bell?

The video will be up in a few days, I must give some time to my assassin(s)
The video will show the entire process of the TMT but the explanation is incomplete.
(but you now have the key)

Ernst. 
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

Sadly he mentioned that he has no proof that it works as he theorizes it should. I admire the honesty but this is once again counting chickens before they hatch. You can't do that in this field.

ramset

Pomodoro
I think you are crossing wires with His MOSFET/IGBT claim and being able to get similar results as he sees with _his_
method...

In which he mentions someone may be able to get _that_ working shortly??

No the claim is black and white ...no grey areas !

respectfully

Chet K
Thanks Grandma