Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ere many generations pass.... It is here Now and Ernst has a plan.

Started by ramset, June 14, 2016, 09:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Don't you find it just a little bit amusing when someone tells you he has the secret of Free Energy but can't get enough power from the grid to make it work?

I hope he doesn't wind up creating a smoking hole in the ground where his house used to be.

(Spark-Gap Tesla Coils operate in short pulses: each spark creates a short pulse to the primary, with a quick trailing edge. The rapidity of the cut-off of the spark (fast quenching) is a major factor in making a SGTC work properly. Tesla did a _lot_ of work on spark gaps and spark quenching. Once the spark cuts off, then the secondary rings as a 1/4 wave resonator and achieves VRSWR. For this to happen efficiently (high Q) the primary must be relatively loosely coupled to the secondary and the secondary needs to be relatively short and fat. With a rotary spark gap, there is a relationship between the breaks-per-second, the ringing frequency of the secondary, and the power through-put. If the speed of the gap is wrong, even though the sparks are quenched rapidly and everything else is right, the coil won't work efficiently. Solid-State Tesla Coils can be driven by the primary at the same frequency that the secondary is ringing at, so their primaries can be more tightly coupled to the secondary, and this kind of coil can truly be said to operate in "CW" (continuous wave) mode, as it does not experience the spark-gap timed interruptions. Of course an external interruptor can also be used, as in audio-modulated SSTCs. I've demonstrated my MOT-DC SGTC coil with a compressed air quenched, single-gap spark gap reaching over 1 MV operating in what Ernst would probably consider "CW" mode -- yes, running on my measly 120V 15 Amp mains. And I've also shown my hybrid SS-SG coil with a multi-element not rotary spark gap, running on 24 volts from batteries, producing high currents and jumping a 7-inch space between smooth electrodes.)

Just for your amusement, here's one of my SSTCs that is (hopefully) still in storage in the Far North:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFDjZ_Va9xg

ramset

We're gonna have to get that 'far north' thing sorted ....

SOON !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatBird

Ernst mentioned in his last post above: 

Now read "the problem of increasing human energy starting at
"a departure from known methods".  (Page 312 in my copy).

Can somebody Post how or where we can read that PAGE 312.

Thank you.

.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dieter

Thanks for the link. Crappy html5 not working here, so I got to download the whole pdf.

How big is that pdf? My browser is downloading, but has no data on file size.
I hope it's not like 500 MB...

Edit: 24.4 MB.