Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eye wittness accounts from people who have seen the TPUs

Started by hartiberlin, November 07, 2006, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Here are some further people to contact:

John Sanchez
working at
at the UCI ( university of California in Irvine) campus.

He worked together with
professor Roland Schinzinger
Ph.D.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703,
Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691
who has been deceased already unfortunately..

Maybe John Sanchez can be located by contacting the widdow
of Roland Schinzinger  or somebody
near UCI can look around for John Sanchez there who probably
have worked there also in the electrical eningeering department together
with professor Roland Schinzinger ?

The next wittness is:
Michael Fennell  (Consulting Engineer)
8348 Menkar Road
San Diego, CA. 92126
B.A. Physics, Swarthmore College1983
M.S. Applied Physics, UCSD, 1988

I found via google the following stuff about him:
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/symp_rec/proceedings/authors/carroll.htm
now seems to work at:
http://www.tetherapplications.com/

but I have not yet heard from him via emails send to
tetherapplications.com...

The next wittness was:
David Doleshal PhD.
dr_dave_doleshal@yahoo.com

David Doleshal. Ph.D.  Dave has a Doctorate in psychology from the University of California, Irvine. He has been studying innovative techniques for the treatment of emotional issues for more than 20 years -  most especially methods related to jealousy management and the healing of emotional traumas. Dave is the facilitator of the Polyamory Support Group in Berkeley, California, and is one of the co-founders of the World Polyamory Association. He is also the director of Saturnia Regna, - a Political Action Committee specifically organized for the promotion of the cause of polyamory.  He lives in Berkeley, California.

His statement is in the first posting at the top.

If somebody still knows more people, please post their contact address.

It seems this guy Brian Collins, who is alreday deceased,
who was living in Australia was
somehow first involved and then stole or copied the videos
from Steven Mark and tried to rip money out of possible investors,
wh?ch Steven Mark , still living at this time in the USA, was unaware
of and did not support.

So Brian Collins did run some scams and the investors were ripped off of their
money and the whole thing then slammed back into Steven Mark?s face,
but who was not knowing, what Collins did do and
so it seems Mark was forced to sell the technology off then...

So now we haveto find out, if and where some devices are still
in operation and who exactly owns the technology and what is
being done with it nowadays...

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Mannix

Here is a guy who has been to every demo...

I DO NOT OWN THE TECHYNOLOGY!!!
I have NEVER received any money for it. IT has BEEN and IS owned by the Universal Energy Corporation. PERIOD!
Paul Stemm is the attorney representing the UEC corporation internationally and has been for many years. PERIOD.
As I understand it, the people who claim they couldn't do a deal, couldn't do a deal because THEY LIED and DID NOT have any money.
Do you have any idea how many people approached the UEC company trying to convince everyone that they had the money to capitalize the corporation when in reality they didn't have a pot to piss in? They just wanted to CASH IN on a good thing.
As I have explained, we asked for money to CAPITALIZE the corporation to produce and market the technology, only. WE NEVER ATEMPTED TO SELL THE TECHNOLOGY TO ANYONE. WHY WOULD WE SELL THE GOLDEN GOOSE FOR TEN MILLION? That is just a stupid claim.
UEC only asked for capitalization which is very ethical, they NEVER tried to sell it.
None of the people who are complaining about this were permitted to view a demonstration,or EVER had any MONEY to invest in the first place. They were always going to get it from someplace and of course, never did.
UEC finally made it clear that if you wanted to see a demonstration you had to have a clear understanding of:
1. What you wanted to see. What your expectations were.
2. That you would bring your qualified engineer or scientist with you to the demonstration. We could no longer tolerate people saying, gee this is neat, I want to get my brother in law who rebuilds lawn mower engines to come back and see this to tell me if this works...
3. That you could prove you had the investment capital first before the demonstration.
Most everyone didn't meet the requirements. This is one reason why UEC decided to STOP demonstrating the device. Another is because of intense legal problems as you are aware. The US government has frowned on showing foreign nationals a device which could be a national treasure.

You know the people in Australia who actually thought they were investing in the technology were really giving their money away to Brian Collins who NEVER had any right to sell anything, EVER!!!
Please let Stefan know that I had contacted the heads of UEC and was convincing them to make a public statement regarding the present state of the device and etc.
However, now that they see the way things are going they have decided to back off from Stefan's web site... What a shame.
Please post this, or let Stefan know the result of his query.
By the way, according to international law which all of Europe and especially Germany corresponds to, making information public,which you know is proprietary and confidentially held by a company or legitimate holding, is against the law. I am quite certain that Stefan has legal counsel and should be aware of this, yet he asks me to divulge anything at all regardless. This kind of thinking I do not agree with.
I have been very gracious and forthcoming with all kinds of information regarding the technology, BUT, I can NOT tell anyone HOW to make it work because of my legal restrictions. You have to find that out yourself. I HAVE given you the basics and the principles you need to recreate the technology and several people have. If you can't recreate it then you are not gifted enough or need to gather more information and think, but do not go around pulling out your hear and venting your wraith on the Gods screaming that, because you can't do it then the inventor MUST divulge more information to facilitate your demands...
Sincerely,
SM

Grumpy

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 07, 2006, 03:36:04 AM
The purpose is to find out the current state of the technology
and if patents have been filed and who now owns the technology and
what is being done with it right now...

I have searched both the USPTO and the European Patent Office using various keywords, variations of the inventor's name(s), Variation of Universal Energy Corp, and several different patent classifications.Ã,  I have not located a patent that resembles the device in question, any device patented by Steven Mark, or a patent assigned to Universal Energy Corp. that resembles the device in question or anything even close.Ã,  I did find several other interesting devices...along with Gundersons, Bearden's, and Molina-Martinez's.Ã,  (Over 1600 listed with the EPO alone.)

If there is a patent, please provide the number because I'd love to read it over.Ã,  Until then, it's like finding the Holy Grail.

Edit:Ã,  even a hint will do
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

Mannix

I have a question for the genieses here

Exactly what is achieved by finding out who is who?

Stevens angry reply should have helped you understand his situation.
Put your self in his shoes if you can

The info on how his unit works is here.

Unfortunately ,at this stage ,there is no monkey do diagrams.

There are engineer reports,eye witness accounts,videos.even degrees of replication..but no..what do you want...somebody to come knocking on your door and say please, will you look at this and tell me it works?

The real answers are here, Im sorry they do not fit everybodys idea of what an answer is....Perhaps I just do not understand the question. Perhaps I can learn if somebody can help me.

Understanding Stevens process does require a few preconceptions to be put aside.

How many times do you need to say "impossible" before you can actually see that it is possible and does work?

How does "thats impossible" work for you?..never did for me...mind you i have seen a lot of self defeating attitudes, that I cant see how thay can possibly work.

The patent question has been answered by steven.Instead of creating more and more rubbish why not just try to get your head around the fact that high speed rotational magnetic fields have some unconventional effects!....go and google that!

Other people in history have discovered this type of process as well....google that if you want gossip..

Not every body understands everything ,we all have different skills,different ideas,and different way of viewing this beautiful world, The challenge is to be able share it with others dont you think?

Sincerely

Lindsay Mannix