Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eye wittness accounts from people who have seen the TPUs

Started by hartiberlin, November 07, 2006, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

These discussions have become far too counter productive... This thread is NOT for our debate, it is for storing ANY and ALL info we can find that relates to the device, or people and companies involved in the device. When I say any and all, I mean it! It is already widely believed that there are possibly disinformation angents looking to disrupt those seeking to replicate or research the device. No one person can be held to a higher standard till there is some sort of confirmation... This means anything we find disinfo or not must be logged here and investigated extensively till we find someone reputable who can offer us ANY form of confirmation.

Bottom line is we dont even have a patent number which is cosidered public knowlege, we don't have contact info for the patents owner which is also public record, we can't even confirm that Steve Mark is the inventor or that he is indeed the person contacting mannix.

Wake up people you're all grasping at phantoms!!!
Now stop arguing and start digging.

Mannix I do not mean to imply you may be telling us falsehoods, but I still cant rule it out, because thus far no real data has been aquired yet. The only thing this group has recieved as of now is incomplete theories and friendly pros, that is untill Stefan started this thread now we are getting hard data names numbers addresses and most importantly leads to the device and its owners current location.

Mannix

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on November 09, 2006, 05:33:27 PM
These discussions have become far too counter productive... This thread is NOT for our debate, it is for storing ANY and ALL info we can find that relates to the device, or people and companies involved in the device. When I say any and all, I mean it! It is already widely believed that there are possibly disinformation angents looking to disrupt those seeking to replicate or research the device. No one person can be held to a higher standard till there is some sort of confirmation... This means anything we find disinfo or not must be logged here and investigated extensively till we find someone reputable who can offer us ANY form of confirmation.

Bottom line is we dont even have a patent number which is cosidered public knowlege, we don't have contact info for the patents owner which is also public record, we can't even confirm that Steve Mark is the inventor or that he is indeed the person contacting mannix.

Wake up people you're all grasping at phantoms!!!
Now stop arguing and start digging.

Mannix I do not mean to imply you may be telling us falsehoods, but I still cant rule it out, because thus far no real data has been aquired yet. The only thing this group has recieved as of now is incomplete theories and friendly pros, that is untill Stefan started this thread now we are getting hard data names numbers addresses and most importantly leads to the device and its owners current location.

Sorry,,
the only reason that I butted in was because this thread is labled in the main heading "eye witness accounts"

Two eye witness accounts are here ..the rest??????

It has become something else entirely.

A agree emphatically that it is counterproductive

Some body here took information that was given in the spirit of helping them understanding the tpu then saw fit to use a few lines that were not in context to promote a different view.
I guess that happens in media all the time...I just had high expectations..sorry

Ok, not everybody wants to understand the tpu but ..
I look foward to more actual "eye witness acounts" being posted in this so named thread
Lindsay Mannix

sparkman

Lindsay,  ;) Put the dates on the letters, then we can discover the entire context!

hartiberlin

Quote from: Mannix on November 08, 2006, 05:23:44 PM
I have a question for the genieses here

Exactly what is achieved by finding out who is who?

Stevens angry reply should have helped you understand his situation.
Put your self in his shoes if you can

The info on how his unit works is here.

Unfortunately ,at this stage ,there is no monkey do diagrams.

There are engineer reports,eye witness accounts,videos.even degrees of replication..but no..what do you want...somebody to come knocking on your door and say please, will you look at this and tell me it works?

The real answers are here, Im sorry they do not fit everybodys idea of what an answer is....Perhaps I just do not understand the question. Perhaps I can learn if somebody can help me.

Understanding Stevens process does require a few preconceptions to be put aside.

How many times do you need to say "impossible" before you can actually see that it is possible and does work?

How does "thats impossible" work for you?..never did for me...mind you i have seen a lot of self defeating attitudes, that I cant see how thay can possibly work.

The patent question has been answered by steven.Instead of creating more and more rubbish why not just try to get your head around the fact that high speed rotational magnetic fields have some unconventional effects!....go and google that!

Other people in history have discovered this type of process as well....google that if you want gossip..

Not every body understands everything ,we all have different skills,different ideas,and different way of viewing this beautiful world, The challenge is to be able share it with others dont you think?

Sincerely

Lindsay Mannix

Hi Lindsay,
I just want to find out, if the devices, that were shown in the videos
still exist and what is being done with them today !?

Why invent the wheel a second time, if these devices still exist and
so many people each day starve, because they have nothing to eat
which could be changed by these devices ?

We have been working here now over half a year on the
these devices and no working TPU came out and
SM and you posted at the beginning you would support us
by at least posting a basic schematic or at least tell us,
how to generate these kicks,
but nothing has been coming forward...

So when also some people left here and they deleted their accounts
and the messages with them, I thought we must go chasing this in a more
aggressive way, so that now the "cards must be placed onto the table".. so to speak..

So Lindsay, I understand, that you want to write a book about
the topic and probably don?t want to give out yet too much yet,
but I think the question, where the devices are now and what is
being done with them nowadays is a real
urgent question and should be answered.

Many thanks for understanding.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Grumpy

Mannix,

What do you hope to accomplish by dangling the proverbial carrot in front of everyone?

Have you recreated the device?

Do you have your own eye witness account to share with us?

Like everyone before you, you offer "sketchy details" and deliberately vague information.

Months of messages and no schematic, no clear explanation, and no patent.  You can't just let it go can you?  Neither you nor Steve can just give it to the world freely.  You have to play the "I know something you don't know" game instead.  You are not bound by NDA's or non-competitive agreements, but still can not bring yourself to walk out of the hall of smoky mirrors and lay it all out.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards