Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

regenerative acceleration

Started by life is illusion, July 01, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: Erfinder on July 03, 2016, 05:40:33 AM
snip...
Listen to your machine, many have been down this and similar roads, most come up empty handed, and eventually bash the concept.  There is a boat load to be learned from this concept, you simply need to have an open mind, tons of patients, and dedication to "your" cause. 
snip...
I learned how to do this by ignoring what people say, and focusing on what the machine demonstrates,  and dictates.
Regards
Good advice. Good demo, looking forward to more info on your experiments with air cores.
Cheers

tinman

Quote from: gotoluc on July 03, 2016, 03:09:20 PM
An interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z2-3dKQvI

Sorry Luc,but that bloke is full of crap,and has no idea what he is talking about--nor has he(or anyone else) presented a self running romag--after all this time.

It would also seem that some have fallen for the same effect with the air core coil's ::)
There is simply no magic happening with speed up under load--even with air core coils.
Think about the air core coils speed up under  load effect a bit--i bet you can work out what is happening there-if you think hard enough ;)--but there is no free lunch :(

Brad

hoptoad

Quote from: tinman on July 05, 2016, 06:31:21 AM
snip...
;) --but there is no free lunch :(
Brad
Sad but true.  :-[
But sometimes the power/rpm/torque curves might be quite salivating. (I'm thinking more along the line of motors.)
Especially if you're thinking speed car racing! Weight to power ratio etc. High end torque when you need it ?
Cheers

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on July 05, 2016, 10:08:51 AM

As I am the first on this thread to demonstrate the effect with air core, and have yet to find any other thread where a discussion is taking place where an air core system is used to produce the effect, I must presume that "some" is a reference to me.  That being said, I feel it necessary to inform you that I can't count the number of  times I have jumped into a conversation and ended up putting my foot in my mouth, for the record, this is what you are doing right now.  You have no idea what's going on in my demo.  It is not wise of you to make a generalization which you assume applies to my machines, it does not.  The description of my video specifically states :

"Introducing an unconventional means of creating the condition of acceleration in a generator under load, in an air core system."

Thought went into that description!  It was my hope that this simple statement would be enough for those skilled in how not to do things, (how they are presently practiced) to understand that my method has nothing in common with the collectively agreed upon approach other than the name given the demonstrated effect.

I am not here to discuss magic.....The speed up effect has one cause, a cause which I have found is the common denominator between the way to nowhere, and the method I have "tripped" over, (I put it this way because no one takes you seriously if you don't support what you say with scope shots and proper measurement data....(for the record, I'm not talking to those folk, I am reaching out to those in the community who have the capacity to turn that part of their brain off.)  I am beginning to recognize the superiority that air has over iron, and from this am almost certain that the future will belong to those who master air core technology. Effects we have experienced only in iron core systems showing up in air core systems is an indication that we missed something, something of paramount significance.  The fact that you haven't demonstrated anything in this direction indicates that you missed it too, not a big deal till it's a big deal...   

This isn't a challenge, I am not asking anyone to think hard about anything.  This is me a nobody informing a room full of like minded, that the effect that they are excited about can be produced using what others have said is impossible, namely, low resistance, low inductance, air core coils.  So think all you want, you may figure out one or two things, but you won't catch and derail this train. 

If and when I desire to discuss gain I will, when I decide to do so.  I choose my words carefully, gain was not the subject of my demonstration.  To reiterate, the purpose of my demo was to demonstrate what can be done with a low resistance, low inductance air core coil....period! 

Yes there is, you and others preaching the contrary doesn't make your view true.  Here is truth as I see it, the things we build are aligned with the laws of men, laws based on what?  Where the laws we observe and adhere to based on Natural law as it is provided to us by Nature, every lunch would be free.....

My intent was/is to protect myself and my interest, if I offended you in any way, I ask you to forgive me.  I felt offended, result... my defensive posture.

Regards

Erfinder

I would have to agree with you--i do not know quite how your design is set up.
Best i can make out,is the motor seems to be some sort of pulse motor?.

What i am saying is,i do not understand as to why you think this is such a great thing?.
What you show,can be easily replicated,and reasons given as to why--yes,even with air core coils,as i have done many times in the past.

Perhaps you have something different going on,but if from a pulse motor perspective,then air core generating coils can be quite easy made so as the motor will speed up under load.

Will you be doing any kind of power measurement's,and sharing with us here?--that would be great to see.
It would also help if we had a description of your setup,so as we could look at what and why things are happening the way they are.

Brad

conradelektro

Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXQBpuLu68 I show a generator speeding up under load.

A coil (also an air core coil) always has a certain amount of self-capacitance. The inductance of a coil and its self-capacitance form an LC circuit ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit ).

If the generator coil is excited at its resonance frequency (at the resonance frequency of this de facto LC circuit), or at a sub-harmonic of it, the generator speeds up in comparison to the turning speed below or above this resonance frequency (or a harmonic of it) under the same load.

My video shows this and the description explains it.

Greetings, Conrad