Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No Topic

Started by Freedomfuel, November 09, 2006, 02:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkman

I have designed flybackconverters and blocking oscillators professionally for many years. Thinking there might be something for nothing, I went so far as to construct carefully designed test setups to measure any anomolous energy gains from various types of ferrites / silicon steel laminations / wire types including iron wire. The blocking oscillators described in previous posts are well known and well described in the art. You can cause squeeling ( which is just change of frequency and harmonics) by manipulating the gap in an iron core (variable reluctance), you don't need a magnet. The magnet just biases the core close to saturation in one direction and causes a frequency increase. Nothing magic here. These ideas are old ideas. We need a fresh approach and new insights.

Hoppy

Hi Sparkman

Have you tried your experiment using air coils? I can understand your findings with iron or ferrite based cores as these convert energy to heat through induced eddy current losses. I've found that I can inductively transfer more power from input to output using a litzed 1:1 trifilar air cored coil than using an iron or ferrite core.

Hoppy

sparkman

Hoppy, thanks for the reply.

you said: "I've found that I can inductively transfer more power from input to output using a litzed 1:1 trifilar air cored coil than using an iron or ferrite core."

I take it you mean that the transfer efficiency is  higher but not over 100%. Air core coils generally mean high frequencies. As the frequency goes higher switching losses also increase, unless you are using a resonant converter approach. To get a lower frequency, you have to use more turns, hence more resistance, lower Q. It's all a careful balancing act called engineering. I'm sure you already know all this, I'm just spelling it out so we know we are on the same page.  I am very interested in your circuit approach. Please describe further. I'm also interested in approaches to get extremely high "Q" (beyond the normal textbook methods).

Hoppy

Sparkman, we certainly are on the same page. I'm certainly not suggesting that my theoretical model can be achieved in a purely conventional sense because we cannot achieve overunity simply by designing an ultra efficient TPU oscillator no matter what the inductor core is made of. I did say in my first post that this model would need gain from another source and suggested the aether. It is postulated by those in the 'free energy' field that when an inductor is in resonance, energy is 'sucked-in' so to speak from the surrounding aether and it's this additional energy that might create an OU scenario. I certainly do not believe that its possible to replicate the 'Mark' device just by wafting a couple of permanent magnets close to a passive coil arrangement and then expect huge power to be available for little or no work done. In my opinion experiments along these lines are simply a waste of time! Getting the Q high is probably an important part of the secret but we also need the additional energy from somewhere and assuming that the 'Mark' device is not just a big wind-up, then the the aether can be the only other source as far as I can see.

Hoppy

sparkman

Hoppy, thanks for the reply
       The aether is certainly a proposed source for the extra gain. Another source might be free ions (which are everywhere) as suggested by "Vortex". With a well designed transmission line, considerable magnification of voltage (not power) can occur, so much so that at resonance, the air is ionized and you can ionize the gas inside a neon lamp four to five inches from the unterminated end with as little as 15 volts drive (at very low current) from your sig gen. The question then, is it possible to convert free ions to usable power by absorbing the extra electron, neutralizing the atom. T.H. Moray said "its not the electrons, it's the ions". I think this is an important clue. Now to develop a structure (probably resonant) that will absorb the ions and provide the extra gain requirement.