Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A PLACE FOR DEBATE

Started by sparkman, November 10, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Hmm.  Still having that problem with overheating(?!).   Would have thought SM would have licked that by now if it can be done.  Eddy currents and transients burned up many a device back in the old days. 

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if some high school kids (secondary school) solved this problem?

I'l have to go back and check, did that "circuit" that alledgedly was patented, solve the overheating problem?  If not - it's like catching a lighting bolt - not worth a damn, but makes for a nice show!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MrMag

I have a great idea. Since we all know Steven Marks personally, and he discussed his finding with us in great detail prior to the confidentiality agreement, We should really log into their secret builder only forums and tell them more about the kicks, heat, and Q issues that Steve discussed with us.

Well maybe not!

Dean & Grumpy,  love your posts!

Dingus Mungus

-A message for the posters who are being less then diplomatic twards other users, stop acting like a bunch of kids. I thought this threads intent was for the stating our grevences and unanswered questions, but it has degraded in to pure shit talking. Just stop now, its entirely counter productive to a solution. To review this thread is not for name calling or ill manorisms for those or us who forgot where they where posting at. Each user is valuable and unique in knowlege, but the convesations I am observing daily are uncalled for in any thread.

-I must agree though, removing ones posts is really a poor way to treat those of us interested in studying it further. Its a damn shame, I hope Stefan can work his *best* admin magic with his attempted user restore. Why would you keep your information private? Why not share your findings and data? This world doesn't have a lot of time and this is a great example of how much needed technology gets lost in the shuffle.

-Newbs need to know there place. No offense, its about seniority and some of you are insulting what may be highly valued sources. Once again I must point out that each users actions here will effect our research. Stop it.

Just my two cents, but enough is enough already.

Mannix