Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

The mass of all the parts might not be ann issue, but as soon as you load the power output, the inertia in the mass will not longer work synchronized.
In other words out of phase (delayed). That means that all the parts that are suppose to deliver energy, will have a lag that finally will stop all motions.
Maybe this is not an issue with this construction, but I just had an idea that it will happen.
IF the device deliver more energy out than what you put in, it would fight the lag with ease. Let us hope so :-)

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
This device will work definitely as it will deliver more output than input . I will send you complete details and clear your all doubts very soon.

vikram_gupta11

Dear Vidar Sir,
please do a simple experiment .Just take a 60 kilogram weight and attach high strength Neodymium magnet  with this weight and take another 600 gram weight and also attach neodymium magnet and repel them if this 600 gram weight is obtaining  3 to 7 meter /second speed then it is clear that  this machine is going to  work 101% definitely.
Please do it and I'm also preparing  details of Instructions so that you could understand this device completely.
Thank you Sir for your interest. 

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on September 09, 2016, 03:47:27 AM
Dear Vidar Sir,
please do a simple experiment .Just take a 60 kilogram weight and attach high strength Neodymium magnet  with this weight and take another 600 gram weight and also attach neodymium magnet and repel them if this 600 gram weight is obtaining  3 to 7 meter /second speed then it is clear that  this machine is going to  work 101% definitely.
Please do it and I'm also preparing  details of Instructions so that you could understand this device completely.
Thank you Sir for your interest.

So:
I fasten a neodymium magnet to a heavy weight
I fasten a neodymium magnet on a light weigt
Then let the magnets repel eachother so the weights moves in opposite directions

I assume the light weight will move faster and further than the heavy weight.
however, the light weigt and the heavy weight are applied with the same potential energy, and during motion have kinetic energy that is equal, but at different velocities.
Kinetic energy is mass multiplied with velocity^2. If the 600 gram weight moves at 10m/s, the 60kg weight will move at 1m/s in the opposite direction.

Kinetic energy of the 60kg weight will be 60kg x 1m/s^2=60 joules
Kinetic energy of the 0.6kg weight will be 0.6kg x 10m/s^2=60 joules

The energy in both are the same and opposite, so there will be no extra output....in my brain it will work like that.

Or have I misunderstood the concept totally? Please make a drawing of the weights and magnets you described (And post a small picture ;-)

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
You have misunderstood this what I want to tell you. As I' m preparing complete details regarding instructions and a sketch  so  could you please tell me that  what are the shapes and sizes of neodymium magnets  which you have  and please also tell me  magnetic strength of these magnets.You are right that each magnet will repel each other magnet with equal force but you are neglecting the work of a Balanced SEESAW system which will consume very very less energy or input . I have done some work on a seesaw system and it will work as it will consume very less energy and if this balanced seesaw is working to repel a 600 gram magnet with the speed of 10m/sec then the output is more than input  and then there is no doubt about the feasibility of this machine as all things are clear.