Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a magnetic overunity base home mini Lab: what equipments & test-measure devices?

Started by raha, October 16, 2016, 08:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: raha on October 16, 2016, 08:01:52 AM
this is an urgent help request to anyone with any skills-info. who can advice an unknown friend..

i am going to set a home test & measurement mini Lab. for Design, construction and operational experiences in the field of free energy/over unity based devices.
specially based on "magnetic/resonance" devices like or similar or based on these three devices for example:
1 - don smith generator
2 - kapagen
3 - beidini sg gen.
or any other devices that structural work with "magnetic/resonance"..

so 1 - what test / measuring equipments need for this mini home Lab. as we can say its minimum enough for starting the experiences?
and 2 - with what "ranges" Preferably? for example for measuring LCR or resonance frequency?
also 3 - especially for measurings "under load / on time" AC/DC/resonance/Gauss: pulses-amprages-voltages factors? this is very useful if we can measure ac/dc V & I and if is possible "resonance" under load, not with off power tests.
4 - for home made DIY "large amperage capacitors", is there any complete resource? or you suggest buying them ? one of problems for working on such devices is capacitors exploding under tests because of high currents.. what is your best advice to solve it?

i hope with the help of you and your answers, this post become an "useful reference" for all who interest to this field.

reza salahshour neiat
grid-tie solar power plants engineering design Supervisor in mashhad green energy management co., ltd.

Dear reza salahshour neiat (grid-tie solar power plants engineering design Supervisor),

the one thing you really dearly need is a brain, an ordinary one will do!

There never has been a free energy/over unity based device. Therefore there is no test / measuring equipment for it. Just think straight and you will be fine.

Greetings, Conrad

ayeaye

Quote from: conradelektro on December 07, 2016, 02:39:57 PMThere never has been a free energy/over unity based device. Therefore there is no test / measuring equipment for it. Just think straight and you will be fine.

Yes you are right, one should think straight, what you said was not exactly straight. Neither was it logical, not that there ever has been an overunity device, that is.

ayeaye

Be like Faraday, just see what happens, but do it well. Some said Faraday also made an overunity device, but i have not found more about it, except that n-machine is based on his homopolar generator.

Faraday had nothing bout a big iron ring, a volta battery, some wire, and a needle. He studied that which many others did, but found what others didn't, the induction.

Tesluh

When you take the inductance of a 3064 miniductor of 32 uh and cut it in half, the resonant frequency calculates to about 185khz with a .047uh capacitance which is about 5.21 times.  Dezeinstien please share your math if you would, I assume you got something different, an exact harmonic of 35.1khz?

forest

the free energy comes from electron spin, because it can suck energy from magnetic field
basically you can take whatever you wish from magnetic field
for example by creating many copies of harmonics but I think that is dangerous part