Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A french magnetic motor from the great inventor, Sir Justin Christofleau

Started by benfr, October 24, 2016, 08:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benfr

Hi there !

I have attached the patent from Justin Christofleau, an eminent name of a french inventor who created many devices in the beginning of the 20th century, and sell thousands of electroculture machines back in time then.
He was producing giant vegetables ( 4 meters wide cabbage ! ), with his electro-magnetic earthy - sky device.
But, it appears to me that, aside rexresearh.com, a few knew he had created a magnetic self-running motor.
What I would like to do his to replicate this motor.
I am attaching an english version of his patent - beit known that the french patent is way, ways more detailed.

The chances that this motor is a scam is utterly weak...this inventor was also the father of the dough (bread-making machine) now used in every bakery ! (please check this for yourself !).
To me , the chance that is motor is hard to replicate is indeed to consider. However, when thoroughly studying the plans and description, it appears that there is no millimeter set and no magnet grinding and nothing highly complicated.
I'll let you guys check it out for yourselves...
When if I'm able to set something up that works, I'll post it here.
I sincerely hope it is as easy as it seems.

Yours sincerely

Bastien

benfr

hello,
I have built a prototype but found that the exerting force of the first socle was enough to magnetize the first bar but not enough to in turn magnetize the second bar.
for now I have suspended my work on this.

cheors

Avez-vous un lien pour le brevet en français ?
Do you have a link for the french patent ?

Thanks