Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sonoluminescence/Merredith-effect/Ramjet Oxygen-In-Air Powered Engine

Started by guest1289, November 04, 2016, 07:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Sonoluminescence/Merredith-effect/Ramjet  Oxygen-In-Air  Powered Engine 

Wondering if it would be possible to power an engine solely on the oxygen in air,  mainly by using  Sonoluminescence,  although I don't know if it could also be combined with the principles of the meredith effect  or ramjets .

(  I'm surprised I can't find anything on the internet about engines designed to be powered solely on the oxygen in the air   )

Keeping in mind how easy it is to make small-sonic-booms with anything you have,  it's obviously very easy to compress air sufficiently( although sonoluminescence technically works via sound ).
   -  So obviously you can imagine a very basic design of a wheel hand-spun in one direction to create one ignition of air in a cylinder,  and that combustion spins the wheel in the opposite direction to create an ignition of air in another cylinder,  so the wheel would go back and forth.

mscoffman

Sonoluminescence occurs in vaccum water vapor (not air) when vapor bubbles collapse into a coordinated vortex form and
indicates that conditions that would support nuclear fusion are present, though not necessarily that fusion is occuring. It is in effect
the very smallest size scale of a water-hammer energy concentrator. Sonoluminesences can occur in other solvents like benzine
and pure hydrogen peroxide H2O2. Any energy output does not occur because of the sonoluminesence per se but that indicates
the conditions that triggers energy release in another form such as LENR is occurring. So sonoluminescence is not acoustic but
actually metascopic ionic electronic. Humidity in the air might be sufficient then to keep a repulsine type turbine spinning.

Floor

@mscoffman

I have an odd  / criptic question for you Mr. Coffman. If it doesn't seem to make sense
please don't be concerned. 

Are you a son of a sangar ?

reguards
                           floor