Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Bedini has died

Started by ramset, November 06, 2016, 08:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Peter Lindemann posted this at Energetic forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone,

Arrangements have been finalized for a public, Memorial Service for John Bedini.

The service will be at 2 PM on Friday, November 11th, at:

The Hayden Eagles Lodge 4080
1520 W. Wyoming Ave.
Hayden, ID 83835

If you wish to send flowers, send them to the Eagles at the above address for delivery on Friday. And rather than sending flowers, please consider an alternative donation to:

The Kootenai County Humane Society
11650 N. Ramsey Rd.
Hayden, ID 83835

The KCHS phone number is: 208-772-4019

Thank you for this outpouring of well wishes and gratitude for John's magnificent life and work.

Best regards,
Peter 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20629-end-era-2.html

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tito L. Oracion

My deepest condolence to the Family and friends of John Bedini. :'( 

otits

ramset

Peter has addressed the expected Conspiracy theory concerns [ The two Bedini Bros dying within hours of each other.

Peter
" To the best of my knowledge, there was no "foul play" associated with John's death. His brother Gary had been under-going treatments for throat cancer for the last two months, and John was quite stressed about that. He had done everything he knew how to do to help his brother get through this illness. By the time all of his treatments were done, Gary was cancer-free but quite weak. While still in the hospital, nursing staff helping him get out of bed to go to physical therapy dropped him by mistake. The fall broke his pelvis. At that point, Gary's condition went down hill very rapidly.

John and Gary had been brothers, best friends, and business partners for almost 40 years. Professionally, they had done everything together. When Gary died, I am quite sure that John was not expecting to die. All last week, John was working to help put Gary's personal affairs in order. John died 4 hours after Gary. I don't believe an autopsy was done, but if he died of a "broken heart" it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Please DO NOT start any rumors about John's death being suspicious, because it was NOT. John's death was shocking, and unexpected, but there is absolutely no evidence that it was anything other than a natural death.

Peter"
End quote

from Here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20629-end-era-3.html

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatBird

John Bedini

http://cdapress.com/obituaries/article_e68f8495-df2b-5704-8c8b-516f3b933e2c.html

Gary Bedini (Brother)

http://cdapress.com/obituaries/article_831d41fd-e1a9-5786-ac60-da3b2efdf777.html
                                                                                                                                                                                 .