Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Attempt to replicate JL Naudin´s Kapagen.

Started by antimony, November 10, 2016, 03:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi, i have been studied a couple of Kapanadze related devices these last weeks, and i have begun to think about replicating Naudins Kapagen device, but i want to use a shunt as load instead of bulbs, partly becouse i think i can get a more precise reading, and partly becouse i dont have enough bulbs.

*Could i use a shunt resistor as load, instead of bulbs? And what should i take in consideration if i do that?

*Another thing, i started a thread here a while back about making a diy variac, but i think i got from it that it could be done without one.

I am going to use a 3kV NST, from mains and then to the coil.
Do you think that would be a bad thing to do, or can i go ahead with it?

*Ps. How should you connect the oscilloscope to watch the output?

I know, three questions in the first post. Im sorry. :)

Thanks in advance. /F.

tagor

Quote from: antimony on November 10, 2016, 03:47:05 AM
Hi, i have been studied a couple of Kapanadze related devices these last weeks, and i have begun to think about replicating Naudins Kapagen device, but i want to use a shunt as load instead of bulbs, partly becouse i think i can get a more precise reading, and partly becouse i dont have enough bulbs.

*Could i use a shunt resistor as load, instead of bulbs? And what should i take in consideration if i do that?

*Another thing, i started a thread here a while back about making a diy variac, but i think i got from it that it could be done without one.

I am going to use a 3kV NST, from mains and then to the coil.
Do you think that would be a bad thing to do, or can i go ahead with it?

*Ps. How should you connect the oscilloscope to watch the output?

I know, three questions in the first post. Im sorry. :)

Thanks in advance. /F.

why ? this device is not OU !

Zephir

The Naudin's Kapanadze scheme doesn't contain bifilar winding and Naudim himself admitted, it doesn't produce surplus of energy.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/k32.gif
http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/kapagenv33IO.gif

justawatt

dont waste your time on JL kapagen

if you are interested and money and time to spend then try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XelxZeEMDs

Zeitmaschine

You could try something more straightforward like experimenting with a Second-Harmonic Resonator.

Although I have to admit that apparently it does not look very ingenious at first sight, so maybe at second sight it's not that crude at all. »He has told me directly that the secret is so simple - you'll laugh.« a.king21

Regards :)