Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Energy Batteries

Started by FreeEnergy, April 20, 2005, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

rensseak,

I have my doubts too about how bad that could be for a tree.

Regarding the galvanic element, that was my first thought after I found out about this but then I took a look at http://www.magcap.com/pdf/faq.pdf (same site that Msclay24 sent as reference) and thought that somehow there must be something different.

I think that it would be worth to experiment how much power you can get out of single tree without killing it. Differente types of trees, different sizes.

I tried this concept also in a plant in a mid-sized flowerpot with a paper clip and the same cooper piping buried only 5cm and got .35v, no fluctuation.

hartiberlin

Well, it is probably just a galvanic cell and the tree will die later on..
Also they still use NiCadmium batteries which should be avoided and better
NiMH Batteries should be used...
not very healthy...
I really wonder, if they have really tested the degredation of the
electrodes over time yet...

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Bruce A. Perreault

Stefan,

It is my capture capacitor effect. I have recently proven that it is definitely not a chemical effect. A wire doesn't need to be connected to a tree to obtain the energy from the earth's radiant energy field. Plates capture the energy much more effectively than stringing a wire to a tree because there is more surface area. I will be revealing more about this in the upcoming weeks. I might even offer a product.

-Bruce P.

adrian

Would the plates be placed around the tree?
Do trees have some effect in channeling this radiant energy?

Bruce A. Perreault

Adrian,

The wire to the tree is one capacitor plate and the earth is the other plate. The tree contains water that draws energy to the wire/earth capacitor.

No, they are special capacitors that draw the energy to themselves. Trees are not required. M sodium chloride valves are another modification of this effect... http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/sodium_chloride_valve.htm I am now using large metal plates with a non-conducting liquid. I have confirmed that T.H. Moray used these types of capacitors in his radiant energy receiver.

-Bruce P.