Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Energy Batteries

Started by FreeEnergy, April 20, 2005, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

jeanna
it was potting soil.. so it might be something they put in it ??
so what i found out about this setup is don't put iron or steel filings in your earth batterys..lol
it is now dried out abit and it putting out a worthless current..
0.226 volts
0.23 ma's
the container was 78.5 degrees ( i checked it with my laser heat gun)

oh well maybe i will get lucky my next adventure..

robbie

Pirate88179

Robbie:

Check out Lasersaber's topic.  he has told us to ignore the volts and mA's and only look for the magnetic properties.

He has been running his motor for months now with a coil that has little or no voltage output, but generates a good magnetic field.  Maybe yours does too?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

lust4life

Hi All, I am new to the site but I already feel I owe many of you a word of thanks... This has been a long term interest of mine and recently a passion, and the work and due process happening here is truly amazing and inspiring.

A near term project I wish to look into further tweaking are the Earth battery outdoor grids. I am an electrician living North of the Arctic circle and this may play an interesting role in this system. Much of the housing here incorporates steel piles that are driven 60+ feet into the permafrost. I can very easily Hilti electrical grade copper rods 10 feet into the ground which would reach the permafrost too.

My electrical theory is severely lacking but this is something I will be remedying very quickly, I used to mess around with 555 timer circuits and bread boards as a kid and I know I have a flair to fast learning and independent thought... I have found a TON of information on this board and many thanks for that, I expect near zero sleep for weeks to come... What effects if any do you think permafrost and being so far North may have on this system, any thought ideas or suggested reading will be appreciated too.

guruji

Quote from: kooler on September 28, 2010, 11:55:24 PM
jeanna
it was potting soil.. so it might be something they put in it ??
so what i found out about this setup is don't put iron or steel filings in your earth batterys..lol
it is now dried out abit and it putting out a worthless current..
0.226 volts
0.23 ma's
the container was 78.5 degrees ( i checked it with my laser heat gun)

oh well maybe i will get lucky my next adventure..

robbie

Hi Kooler this was really cool that the container was 78.5 degrees. This can be used as a heater. That was a metal reaction type between copper and iron with filings.
Nice find thanks for sharing.

Paul-R

Quote from: lust4life on August 18, 2011, 04:52:43 PM

My electrical theory is severely lacking.

If you don't know this, you may find it useful:
http://www.free-energy-info.com/

Particularly Chapters 12 and 16.

Paul-R