Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Quote from: citfta on December 18, 2016, 09:45:14 PM
For jbigness and any others this may apply to.  If you really think your idea has some merit then why do you want to post about it in a thread someone else has started?   That just doesn't make any sense.  The best place to express your OWN ideas and thoughts are in a thread just for that purpose.  Jumping into someone else's thread and trying to take over to promote your  own ideas is not only rude and disrespectful but it tends to cause people to not want to read what you post.  Why should we take you seriously if you don't even think your ideas deserve a thread just for them?

To start your own thread is very easy.  Just go the appropriate section of the forum and click on the link that says "New Topic".  Then you can have your very own thread.  If you ideas seem to have some merit you can then carry on a discussion with others that may or may not agree with you.

Again why did Z post in the first place? To hear a bunch of followers say good job?

Again it was stated to me to go and start a new thread on this subject because the author doesn't feel he needs to hear anything other then what he posted. He is the one who posted KEY TO.. Oh really... So that means he has the device in hand and it's working under his misunderstanding of the TESLA device that TK readily admits to, on camera. Plus he professes to know exactly what the other "Similar" devices run on with actual working devices. I think not.

This is a subject I am well versed on.

I will not start yet another thread to comment on someones Post in another thread. It's moronic to think I would. There are way to many already and I was informing him with links to information even video information as well. It's called sharing of ideas and information on the subject he posted on.

My reply's are just that. He professes in title and in sub posts that he knows.. I mean it is the key right? Prove it then... Show me the Concentric capacitor that is the key. Show me how it works with the system.. Oh thats right TK never really showed the whole system. So what do you do then. Like me I thought hey this guy can't explain it then how did he come up with the idea in the first place. Then someone translated the videos and I tell you I wasn't surprised, Yup a True Tesla replication. In fact the more I dug into TK and who he was the more I understood why he didn't know and was keeping parts of it so secret. He is a fraudster because if he really let out that every device he made was a Tesla ripoff then no one would buy it. It's not patentable if there is exact prior art. Hence the little sales pitch under the in house demo with the three coils. You can't sell something that has been posted in the public without copyright on it. It becomes public domain. I mean really this is the reason we can't figure this out. They are too busy trying to find an angle to sell the idea from under the rightful owner.

I am responding to his posts with facts, linkable facts from the authors of the real system. I figured out a very long time ago where the truth is. It's not with TK and it's not with some magical capacitor.

I was told to start another thread on the Already stacked TK postings. Well I don't want to.
I was told to start another thread to post my take on this and accept critiques there.. So Z doesn't have to accept critiques but I do? In another thread?
Fine have it your way Cifta but I will tell you to talk to Stephan and check before you ask me to be quiet in this forum. I am being civil. Direct but civil. I am posting information with valid links and references to the owner of the information, Tesla.
So this is about what really?
Please Tell me Cifta.. Why can't I critique his post? Why can't I engage in debate over this announcement of knowing the key to TK's devices and others? Are you the post police? Almost all the posts I made was to the source of TK's devices. He himself said that clearly in the backyard video. Why can't we then look at Tesla's information and figure this out without lumping 5 inventors together who don't really know whats going on in their devices except for one or two guys.

You know what never mind. I'm tired of trying to be a part of this community. Pssst. It's not really a community.. It's a pulpit.. LISTEN WHEN I SPEAK and don't talk back you hear...

I am saddened that Stephan has let this get soo out of control here. People dictating the responses they get.. You know I have had the best debates on this forum about a great many ideas and research but it has gotten pretty dead around here and the ideas are stale. No one can think anymore they regurgitate and demand to have silence from protesters. No one shares ideas anymore about the exact friken device as the subject. I must start yet another thread on the very same device or method? Whats the point.

Stephan if you read this, well it has been good until now. But I can't keep doing this. The suppression of ideas on the same subject is getting out of hand. I mean why even post on this site then? Whats the point if you can say I don't want to hear anything you have to say if it isn't my thoughts on this. Really on an open source forum? Wow... Just wow...

Zeitmaschine

Another supplement, the Donald Lee Smith device(s). I'm not sure how it works or if it works at all (hence it is not in the main list here), because the only(?) known presentation video is inconclusive. No clear measurements were taken and the suitcase, the device was connected to, was never opened. In fact Smith almost got angry when he was asked to open the suitcase. But what we know for sure: It is not submerged in oil and it does not emit hazardous radiation; none of the watchers complaint about feeling sick afterwards.

On the other hand, the inner primary coil and the outer secondary coil form a concentric capacitor, whereas the secondary coil (the outer plate) is connected to an additional capacitor, so the concentric capacitor is in a state of resonance. Smith calls it »Resonant Energy Induction Transfer« device.

One more problem with Don Smith is that he shows some other devices he made but none of them in action. They are just dead, inactive doing nothing. Further more, it seems Don Smith is unable to explain the principle of his own simple device (correct the frequency with a resistor?). Thus I'm not sure if Don Smith was not an agent of some kind commissioned to lead astray free energy researchers. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

The DC to AC inverter is rated 200 watts / 5 minutes. There is normally no way to power 10 incandescent light bulbs each 100 watts with it. But are those bulbs really 100 watts each? Is the inverter really untouched or has it been tampered with somehow? Smith refuses to show the battery in the suitcase that powers the device. Why has that allegedly small battery to be in a big suitcase at all? He also worries about the lifetime of the light bulbs - or rather about the lifetime of that battery(?) - so he draws the plug of the device after a few minutes. Further, since Donald Lee Smith passed away in 2010 where is the device and the suitcase now? What about the sales he was talking back in 1996?

And now an interesting twist. Shortly before his death Don Smith apparently told a friend to delete unnecessary parts from his schematic he had added as distractions. So, what do we see now? We see a load connected via diodes to a spark gap which is connected to a capacitor charged with high voltage, so the spark discharges that capacitor rapidly into the load (the old schematic shows vice versa a spark that charges a capacitor). Haven't we seen this somewhere before? Yes, it is almost the Frolov schematic. A strange coincidence once again. Don Smith about his latest device »If you saw it, you wouldn't think that it does anything [...] there is no coils [...] there is no capacitors.«

Seems, the count of people claiming a rapidly discharged capacitor can provide additional (free) energy is now at least at three, Smith, Frolov, Hempel. This last link is for you, jbignes5, it is not even a concentric capacitor but he shows you that it works, so maybe it is not you that holds the absolute truth in your hands.

Reiyuki

A few thoughts about the what's taking place in the 'concentric capacitor'.  I'm trying to better understand the process so anyone feel free to stop me if I'm going in the wrong direction.

* The effect does not does not work with DC.  If it did, 2 magnets glued together N->N and a coil would be spitting out tons of power with HV impulses.  The magnets acting like our two opposed coils..
  Someone would have probably discovered this accidentally by now, it would be super easy to test.

* Resonance often (but not always) plays a role in these devices because it is the most efficient way to get many amps of circulating current without overheating the wires.
* Resonance also creates standing waves in opposed coils at certain frequencies.
  I may just be restating the obvious, or maybe it plays a bigger role and I misunderstand.

Question1:

* Does the effect work best when HV is pulsed:
  - Into an expanding magnetic field? (0-90deg)
or
  - Around the highest average current? (60-120deg)
or
  - From the current peak into a falling magnetic field (90-180deg)

The interrupters on many of these devices seem to have a 50% duty, so my question is which 50% is it running under and why?
   eg: Does the process decrease resistance to expanding fields, maintain or extend fields that are already there, or is it purely a 'tugging' motion that drags the magnetic field past its normal confine into the wires above it?

Question 2:

* Do these effects also show up in Unipolar(homopolar/faraday) motors/generators and if so, how would we experiment around this?
  Most of Hooper's equations deal with lorentz force and motional EMF, and since these are the same factors driving Unipolar generators perhaps we would get interesting effects here?  What materials was TK's rotary generator made of again?

Zeitmaschine

I'm trying to better understand the process

My understanding: A disconnected but (with high voltage) charged capacitor makes the Aether constantly move between its capacitor plates sideways due to the jitter motion of the Aether itself. When the capacitor is discharged (the faster the better) the inertia of that Aether keeps the Aether moving awhile, so that lagging behind charges the capacitor for free. Logically, if the capacitor plates are concentric in shape that lagging behind can go in circles instead of reaching the end of the capacitor plates, thus a concentric capacitor should be preferred.

A so far unanswered question although would be: Why does the inertia of the Aether not impede the charging process, resulting in a higher charging current? Don't know.

And there is another question: If that works with a capacitor and the electric field, then could it also work with a coil and the magnetic field? What's the difference? The electric field and the magnetic field are both characteristics of the Aether. The difference could be: in order to get a strong magnetic field in a coil we need an iron core. But that core could prevent the lagging effect in case of the magnetic field. Whereas a coil without core could indeed show that lagging effect, hence tapping the Aether energy, but the effect is too weak to be noticed. A second explanation could be: A coil does not keep its charge like a capacitor does, so it is more difficult to short the coil at the correct instant of time. Just my two cents regarding the magnetic field.

Here another thought that just crossed my mind (jbignes5, read carefully): What if we replace that incandescent lamp in the Frolov schematic with a coil - exactly speaking, with a Tesla coil? Then instead of having a lamp lit for free, we would have a Tesla coil drawing sparks for free. 

If we assume - based on theories and experiments - that capacitor C1 can provide more energy on rapid discharge than it was provided with during slow charging, then what could be the implication of this? Could the implication be, that each and every classic Tesla coil puts more energy out than it consumes? Is there no explicit magnifying Tesla transmitter, because all Tesla transmitters and coils are magnifying by nature; thus did we chase a ghost? Was that magnifying part of the Tesla coils hidden in plain view all along? And is it that, why Kapanadze says about his device »This is all Tesla«?

And no, the term »magnifying« does not refer to simply magnifying the voltage. If so, then every ordinary step-up transformer could be called a magnifying transformer.

The secondary coil of T1 has a higher impedance than the primary Tesla coil L1. Hence, the transformer will continuously charge that capacitor more slowly than it is being discharged by L1 through the spark gap.

Has anyone ever measured the output energy of a sparking Tesla coil and then compared it with the energy consumed at the input? So far not to my knowledge.

Of course the problem here would be the same as with the spark gap itself: Drawing sparks for free is fun but pretty useless. So actually we should keep the primary part of the Tesla coil and replace the secondary part with something more practical. Something that steps down the already high voltage instead of stepping it up even further.

And of course, the most practical thing to do would be, to use a concentric capacitor, so we do not need a spark gap for rapid discharge, because we can wrap a pick-up coil around the capacitor (or even inside).

jbignes5

Can I ask to be shown the capacitor again please, this concentric capacitor. Don't describe it show me please. This will help me see the process you are trying to describe.

"And of course, the most practical thing to do would be, to use a concentric capacitor, so we do not need a spark gap for rapid discharge, because we can wrap a pick-up coil around the capacitor (or even inside)."

Isn't this what I showed with my designs? The bifilar coil has the capacitance built in. Then wrap a solenoid around the bifilar.

We need the spark gap because we can control aspects about said gap. Distance between the electrodes is a timing device and electromagnetic filtering gives a better punch while crossing the gap ie the magnet on either side of the gap (specific isolation needed here to prevent discharges to the magnets).

The magnification is from the disruptive discharge. I don't think anything will change that. Plus when the gap shorts the plasma is drawn into the gap facilitating better conduction and adding anything it was holding into the mix. This enhances the process of the disruptive discharge and is part of the source of the magnification.

Dumping the resultant short to a ground facilitates even more gain but think about this for a sec, Dumping it through a coil that has no self inductance could harvest the huge current flows to the ground. Wrap a coil around that and suck all the current you need from the solenoid. Well to the best of the ability of the solenoid coil. This is why I provided the schematic for the dual pole discharge oscillator for you to see. Follow the arrow from the gap to the ground tied to the inside of the transformer. Part of that flow is induced into the secondary and harvested by the solenoids forming the AC circuit. The wattage output would be at the max capability of the solenoid coils wrapped around the bifilar coils.

There will be a capacitance setup between the ground and the discharge path of the primary. We usually call this induction. This was the exact method used by TK in the back yard video. Clearly you can see the ground wire from the water pipe go through the center portion of the coils tube.

Tk wanted to simplify the process and used an inverter/battery setup with a rectifier feeding the battery. A very good idea for looping the system.

Listen I wasn't attacking your Idea since most of what you say I agree with but this concentric cap idea isn't holding water. It's complicating the system when it was designed way back when the ability to complicate it wasn't there(Ie access to pre-built technology).

Capacitance is capacitance, everything has it. This is due to matters nature of isolationism. Matter is not truly solid. Everything talks internally via capacitance and induction due to matter dividing the Aether or cold plasma.

And to answer your question about the Tesla coil. Well the closed loop one isn't a real Tesla coil. Yes it has a spark gap but since it is not tied to the ground in some way it can not use the capacity of the earth to help it become stronger, even if that ground system is a virtual one. The real strength would come from a system that had direct access to the ground. Plus the plasma flow to ground would be strengthened by the direct connection. Thats why using a virtual ground will work but only through the capacitance of the virtual capacitor created between the virtual plate(antenna) and real ground.

This creates a problem really. the direct connect would be too strong for everyone to utilize. It might be used in the Tower design because we could isolate it from populations to lessen the exposure to the system. The virtual system would be ideal but you have to understand that when you alter the spacing between the elements of the virtual capacity that it would bring it out of resonant condition quickly with the ground. But lets say we used in in a car. The antenna for the virtual ground would kinda be the same through its travel except for over water on bridges and things like that. For a house it would be easy to implement since it is a permanent structure.