Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Test by Westly

Started by Meta, January 14, 2017, 02:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Could you verify these metaphysical happenings? Did you observe and measure these wonderful happenings? Did you ever hold a device in your hands that did these metaphysical ideas?

conradelectro

Notice I said,

"It is said, by the learned".

I speak to many other people other than to you. I learn what they have done with their own Keshe generators. The statements I made here pertains to these people. One of them is building his own generators and he is located in Peru. He claims his generators work and that he has sold several to the locals.

Tell me why I should verify it to you?
Will you not ignore what I offer?
Yes you will.
You've already made up your mind.

Westly could have verified his generator if he had the foreknowledge of waiting for the machine to begin to increase its potential slowly, over time, but that change is all but gone, since he destroyed the machine and has altered it.

conradelektro

Notice I said,

"It is said, by the learned".

I speak to many other people other than to you. I learn what they have done with their own Keshe generators. The statements I made here pertains to these people. One of them is building his own generators and he is located in Peru. He claims his generators work and that he has sold several to the locals.

Tell me why I should verify it to you?
Will you not ignore what I offer?
Yes you will.
You've already made up your mind.

Westly could have verified his generator if he had the foreknowledge of waiting for the machine to begin to increase its potential slowly, over time, but that change is all but gone, since he destroyed the machine and has altered it.

Well, well, I was right, you have no first hand knowledge or experience. And therefore your uttering is worthless, just hearsay.

Yes, I will ignore what you offer. But not because I am ignorant. I ignore you, because you have nothing to report.

See, the biggest problem with all OU devices is that only people who have nothing to offer speak. It therefore is a question of believe. Believe is not verification!

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. But please separate that from proof.

Whatever Wesley did wrong, it does not prove the device would work. I know, logic is difficult.

Greetings, Conrad

Meta

conrade,

If you understand reality you would also know that there is no verification and there is no such thing as proof, no matter how many times you repeat that slogan....so you are lost before you begin.

conradelektro

Quote from: Meta on January 18, 2017, 12:36:57 PM
If you understand reality you would also know that there is no verification and there is no such thing as proof, no matter how many times you repeat that slogan....so you are lost before you begin.

I might not understand much of reality, but I understand enough to question:

1. It is said, by the learned, that one must believe in the devise...

2. It is said, that the devise will slowly increase in potential as more load is added to it.

3. It is said, that the wire that is connected to the devise, will become an energy producer in itself, eventually.

This would be a miracle. And to believe a miracle I would have to be present. Stories about such a miracle are just not enough.

But you may believe that, if it makes you happy.

Greetings, Conrad

forest

Agree. Imagine Kapanadze doing such a show and saying : guys you must now look at this device for a week and it will become overunity :-)