Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stefqan: Please ban this prat.

Started by Paul-R, January 19, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: sm0ky2
I see nothing wrong with him continuing to talk to himself.

It's like therapy to some....

That's not a bad idea.  Just send his posts back to him en masse.

AlienGrey

With out prejudice

To whom it may concern

With respect I want to point out I find the fact deeply offensive that in you title of your thread you have addressed this person as and I quote your words as a ''prat'' you then go on to insult this person further about his religion, he does try to explain he has has brain damage and difficulties resulting.

I have looked at your evidence and many go back as far as 2014 but only a few recent I also note some comment asking him to restrain his activities, which he has recently 

I would suggest you monitor the situation and take a different approach like contacting your Monitor Manager like Wesley or Arunus before you take action on your own that might well get you into legal trouble.

citfta

It should be obvious by now that this guy has some serious mental issues.  Whether it is from brain damage or not does not really matter.  Any normal person would have realized by now that NO ONE believes in his theories but he still keeps coming back and trying to convince someone that he is correct.  I believe someone once said an example of being insane is doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results.

Putting all that aside I also am getting very tired of his starting new threads and wasting forum space with his theories.  I do not believe he should be banned.  Maybe his posting is a form of therapy for him.  But I also think he should be restricted to ONE thread only.  Most forums do not allow someone to keep starting new threads dealing with the same subject.  I have seen people get warnings for doing that.  Let him have ONE thread and he can post a thousand times a day if he wants.  I can always ignore that thread like I have all his other threads.

Just my opinion.

AlienGrey

Webby 'Sitting in judgment' Oh that's what your good at !

you need to show what he is doing and also show what action has been taken to try and solve the problem. you need to show both sides.
Not anger!

Go through proper channels or it's cyber bullying !