Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Hi, I have been studying Free Energy devices and experimenting for a long time.

I have discovered how these devices work, it is through the aether, and I can demonstrate aetheric science to a decent degree!

I can make devices that create aetheric energies that most people can feel, not everyone, but most.

I am looking for people who are interested in aetheric research and especially as it relates to Free Energy and Antigravity etc...

If I can demonstrate the validity and reality of this technology to you, will you look to experiment with it?

If so, please reply!

I am looking for collaborators.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

sm0ky2

Hi,
I myself, as well as some others here would like to
see what you are working with.
Perhaps we have some valuable insight that can help
you along your journey.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 22, 2017, 10:47:55 PM
Hi,
I myself, as well as some others here would like to
see what you are working with.
Perhaps we have some valuable insight that can help
you along your journey.

Sure thing, I just spoke to Chet and he has sent you an image and hopefully an explanation.

Light impresses an influence on the aether, and allows light patterns to create a real, but sometimes subtle "aetheric energy".
While it is not all I have to share, it is easier to share than image than a physical device, you just have to get around the issue of an image creating energy.

I have found that most people can feel the energy, but not everyone.
Some people can feel the energy from coils but not from images, but at the current state of the art I hope a number of people will be able to feel the energy from an image.

Alas the only way to find out is to ask people to try something that sounds crazy.

But if you are the same Smokey that has collaborated with Arno and Dave, they I think you already tried a few of my images?

note: I will share images and real info either off group or in a protected group.

Thanks,
John
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Zephir

QuoteSome people can feel the energy from coils but not from images, but at the current state of the art I hope a number of people will be able to feel the energy from an image
IMO you probably missed the forum. This one is about physical energy - not metaphysical one.

aether22

Quote from: Zephir on January 25, 2017, 06:57:05 PM
IMO you probably missed the forum. This one is about physical energy - not metaphysical one.

Free energy technology, I assert works with technology that combines conventional forms of energy (electromagnetic etc...) with aetheric energy, therefore if you wish to call aetheric energy metaphysics, then Free Energy is based on Metaphysics.

While it is difficult at this time to pin down precisely what this stuff is (I call it aetheric energy), personally I would not call it metaphysics itself, but that what we term metaphysics is operates within this realm of physics as a subset of it.

Actually conventional physics I believe is also another subset of aetheric physics.

You see there is a huge number of Free Energy devices we all know the plans for, and yet where is the free energy?
Why do these devices do unexplained things? Free Energy devices often have other side-effects besides the development of unexplained energy showing up.

The reason is because the medium of matter and energy is the aether, the if it can be correctly conditioned, energized then the rules change.

Quantum physics experiments also have shown consciousness to effect the results, does that mean quantum physics is metaphysics?