Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 26, 2017, 11:45:27 PM

Atoms and molecules emit light across the spectrum
With prominent peaks in the IR and UV and usually
at one or more specific frequencies in the visible color
spectrum.  It has long not been theorized that with
Certain configurations, this light could be directed to
a common focal point. Though I have not seen this
attempted.

In theory, something like this could be combined with
solar tech to make a sort of atomic pv battery

Though not relivant to what I created this thread for, I do suspect that you could rectify thermal radiation, and one way could be two hollow hemispheres, each would radiate light, between them would be multiple polarized lenses on different angles such that no light gets between them.

Them you use a neat Physics trick, a magnetic field can rotate the polarization of light, so now in one direction the light makes it's way through as it is rotated after each lens to be the right orientation for the next lens, if I understand the physics of this effect correctly the light going the other direction would be rotated incorrectly for the next lens.

As light goes one way only, one side gets hotter.

Hey, I didn't say it was practical!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

sm0ky2

If not light (and I don't necessarily mean the human visible spectrum)
Then, what do you suppose to be the nature of this energy radiating
From the images?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

overcurrent

Hi aether22, do you think this energy relates to the lay lines of the earth and the objects are a release point for the energy or am I way off base

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 27, 2017, 10:43:33 PM
If not light (and I don't necessarily mean the human visible spectrum)
Then, what do you suppose to be the nature of this energy radiating
From the images?

Quantum virtual particles?
Radionic energies?
Distortions of space-time?
Orgone?
Aetheric echos of particles?
Soft electrons?
Virtual photons?
Quasi-particles?
Dark Matter?
Chi?
Zero point energy?
Scalar energy?
Super strings soup?
Neutrinos?
WIMPs?
Torsion?

It's something, it's responsible for free energy and antigravity without a doubt, and I can make it strong enough to startle many people with the magnitude of what they can feel from it at all, and some people can't feel it, though they are in the minority somewhat.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Quote from: overcurrent on January 27, 2017, 10:57:54 PM
Hi aether22, do you think this energy relates to the lay lines of the earth and the objects are a release point for the energy or am I way off base
Something in that vein, yes.