Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Are there any ways that you have found to detect or interact with
This energy, other than a human 'feeling' something?

Do your eyes have to be open to feel the energy?
Or can it be 'felt' without seeing the image or even knowing it's there?

Perhaps a bio-electrical stimulator could provide a machine interface
That may allow us to measure the energy.
Advances in artificial nerve cells and synthetic nervous system connections
could prove useful in this area
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

Beware of aether22, he is a false prohet!

What he blasphemously calls "aetheric energy", is the primordial energy (Ur-Energie or Urgan in German, or énergie originelle in French). This energy always existed and predates the big bang. It eventually creates life after a cosmos has been brought into existence by a big bang.

Knowledge of the promordial energy and its use and application is carefully guarded by a secret order. Aether22 is not initiated in this order.

I am not allowed to tell you more. Do not interact with aether22, you will be misled. It is a primitiv scam.

Greetings, Conrad

conradelektro

I am of course not a member of the secret order and I do not know anything about the primordial energy. But I got a lot of money to convey the above message. So, do not shoot the messenger.

Greetings, Conrad

ramset

No stone left unturned !

http://rexresearch.com/pomerleau/pomerleau.htm

to say we know all there is to know about these things would be ignorant ?

I would usually say to have Prejudice with out investigation is also ignorant ?

Just one mans opinion !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

conradelektro

May be Mr. Pomerlau (http://rexresearch.com/pomerleau/pomerleau.htm) could tap into the primordial energy. If he could do that, he should not have shown it in public.

If Pomerlau really could do it, he may have stumbled upon it by chance or by help of his special gift. But it looks like the secret order stepped in and prevented that something conclusive ever came to light. This is typical, nothing harsh is done, but it will forever remain a mystery.

Be aware, the secret order does not prevent free energy or OU. But the knowledge about the primordial energy has to stay a secret. The military or powerful corporations would take advantage of it. Humankind would destroy itself and the earth.

The Nazis tried to lift the secret and have been very close. Fortunately the Nazis lost the Second World War and agents of the secret order imbedded in the US army destroyed everything amassed in Germany in a deep bunker in the Obersalzberg http://www.obersalzberg.de/blindschacht.html. People who worked in the project never spoke out. They seemed to be deeply scared and they are long dead.

Greetings, Conrad