Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent-Electret Powered Electrostatic-Motor( or generator )

Started by guest1289, January 30, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Permanent-Electret  Powered  Electrostatic-Motor( or generator )

Basically, using  modern permanent-electrets  to power an electrostatic-motor like the one built by franklin 250-years ago.

(  refer to the principle of charge separation,  by which the electrophorus functions  )

This could be done either totally via a mechanical design,  or,  with the addition of some type of circuitry.
    (  assumedly,  the device would need an earth connection,  as part of the charge separation process )

And,  obviously,  apply the same idea to power a generator.

Obviously,  I'm posting a very obvious idea here,  so until anyone has any sort of functioning model,  there may not be much point in posting a reply.

conradelektro

You might want to read this book:

https://books.google.at/books/about/Electrets_In_Engineering.html?id=exF0dkjju1UC&redir_esc=y

Just do a search with "electret motor" in Google.

After some study you will leran that an electret motor will have low torque because the field strength of an electret is very low. It can not be elevated like a magnetic coil by just running more power through it. There is only so much charge which can be trapped in an electret.

I do not want to discourage research, but look at the obvious before talking. You have to learn what is allready known before dreaming about improvements.

There may not be much point in posting before you have studied the subject to a certain depth.

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

Electrets can be used to initiate charge separation
And, in some cases, charge an object over time,
through induction.

Two opposing electrets can double the potential.
In a round- about way its like connecting batteries
In series.

What's really interesting about these things
Is when you use them in coils in a magnetic
Motor/Generator.
In the proper configuration, the electret acts
In its' quasi-diamagnetic state, and helps push
The rotor out of the field.

This action led to my discovery that the boundary
Of a static-electric field exhibits diamagnetism
When moving through a magnetic field.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Zephir

Usage of electret in electrostatic motor is analogous to usage of permanent magnet in electromagnetic motor.
We can charge capacitor with wire and/or power magnet with coil, but their replacement with special materials generating these fields doesn't bring any overunity by itself.

guest1289

conradelektro
QuoteYou might want to read this book:

https://books.google.at/books/about/Electrets_In_Engineering.html?id=exF0dkjju1UC&redir_esc=y

Just do a search with "electret motor" in Google.

After some study you will leran that an electret motor will have low torque because the field strength of an electret is very low. It can not be elevated like a magnetic coil by just running more power through it. There is only so much charge which can be trapped in an electret.

I tried reading that book, but the page-controls/buttons are in another language,  and also,  it will be too much reading for me at the moment .
     However, I did do some searches in it's text.

So just to clarify what I'm looking for is :
        'An Electrostatic-Motor Which Is Only Powered By A Modern-Permanent-Electret, Like The Ones Found In Electret-Microphones'( those electrets seem to last 20+ years, so a correctly designed motor should spin for 20+ years )  ,   one with no  external-energy-input  at all .
           Or  :
         even  just   'An Electrostatic-Motor Which Is Only Powered By Antique Electret'( beeswax/resin electrets retain their charge for a few days,  so a correctly designed motor should spin for a few days )
         I realize the charged-nodes on something like the franklin motor from 250-years ago may possibly be defined as electrets,  but obviously those motors don't spin for very long.

At the moment I'm only looking for it just as a  perpetual-motion device,   just to see if anyone has ever designed and built one that worked successfully,   however,  in all my searching on google,  I have never found one.
    Once I find a successful design,  I hope to see if it can be improved/modified into something more powerful,  by,  for example,    using any minuscule power generated to continually charge some temporary electrets to increase motor power,   and by continually repeating that cycle,  see if energy can be multiplied.

(  Note : Obviously ,  those electrostatic-motors powered by aerials( to collect atmospheric electrostatic charge ),  or any other electrical charge directly from the environment,  don't count for my search,  because to me they are like  solar/wind energy,  limited in their potential  )

sm0ky2
QuoteThis action led to my discovery that the boundary
Of a static-electric field exhibits diamagnetism
When moving through a magnetic field.

You might be able to definitively/definitely  prove that by  floating  an  electret?  above  a magnet( or,  in one or more fields of only  permanent-magnets,   'not'  electromagnets )
          Although,  it seems that  permanent-magnets  also have detectable  electric-fields .
You can see the proof,  a photo,   in the quoted-text below,  which has a  web-page-link,   I originally posted this on another thread         
Quote-  The proof that a  permanent-magnet( an unpowered-magnet )  has an electric-field can be viewed when a magnet is frozen solid in water,  the  Electric-Field then becomes clearly visible
        In the webpage below, find the text -  "Notice the angle of the electric field thats perpendicular to the magnet" - ,  to see the photo of the frozen magnetic-field of a permanent-magnet
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/9680-tube-driven-tpus-construction-zone-5.html
          However,  I wonder if when you freeze a permanent-magnet,  it may become closer to being a super-conductor,  which is actually different to a room-temperature permanent-magnet,  but obviously a frozen permanent-magnet is not as cold as a  super-conductor( a much lower temperature,  frozen permanent-magnet )

Zephir
QuoteUsage of electret in electrostatic motor is analogous to usage of permanent magnet in electromagnetic motor.
We can charge capacitor with wire and/or power magnet with coil, but their replacement with special materials generating these fields doesn't bring any overunity by itself.

yes, exactly

And what I'm looking for is :
        'An Electrostatic-Motor Which Is Only Powered By A Modern-Permanent-Electret, Like The Ones Found In Electret-Microphones'( those electrets seem to last 20+ years, so a correctly designed motor should spin for 20+ years )  ,   one with no  external-energy-input  at all .

As far as I know,  no one has ever made or designed one

Maybe a purely mechanical/electrostatic one could be designed ,  or maybe it would need some modern circuitry too shift charges around